Reviews for The Raft of the Medusa
Ziva got way to much focus for a story not about her and that ending sucked tony kidnapped for 2 weeks but the end was all about mcgee and hus boring gunshot wound wasted my time with this crap
Why does ziva seem to get WAY more focus over ducky tim and abby like what the fuck she needs to fuck off
Of course ziva has to get hurt too god forbid tuere will one day be a fanfic where that stupid bitch isnt a focus and isn't always being a fucking victim!
dpnsp chapter 19 . 6/7
What a great story! I am so glad I stumbled onto it. Exciting, scary, the love shown by Gibbs toward Tony's "spirit" was amazing! I can't wait to read your other works!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
oh I want a sequel I want a sequel so bad it burns this was do beautiful and I wanna reanimate Doherty and kick his beehind!
DiNozzoGryffindor2567 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Fuck.
saliannas chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Thanks for this fantastic story! I really appreciated the investigation, very well detailed with suspense, and I couldn't prevent me to read in one gulp.
cindythechef chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Great Job ! A little spooky, VERY touching and well all around good :)
urshurak chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Very good! Well written, cool supernatural element, this one goes definitely into my favorites folder!
flutterbyqueen chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
You have every reason to be proud. I just finished this story and have to say that I love it. Truly a wonderful experience. Do you have plans to take this verse any further?
volfan chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Even though I'm not usually big on supernatural stories, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It had a really great plot and you captured the characters perfectly.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Can I cry now
lizzievee chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
This was such a great story. Well written.I loved it - had a hard time stopping. I always wanted to see what was happening next. I felt the anxiousness as Gibbs went to the bodies, not knowing if it was Tony. I felt Tony's anxiousness about wether he was dead or alive. I was proud that I didn't skip ahead to find out what happened. I had a feeling they would be together at the end. Thank you for sharing this with us!
hedgehog3000 chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
This fanfic is terrific!
The angst, dread and fear was displayed so well in here! Often I was also worried that Tony didn't make it and the victim was done greatly. Extremely detailed and crazy. I really loved reading this!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I absolutely loved this story! So glad I found it...you write very well.
Years ago there was a TV show from the UK called "My Partner the Ghost"...your story made me think of it.
Anyway...thanks for the fantastic read. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.