Reviews for The Raft of the Medusa
saliannas chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Thanks for this fantastic story! I really appreciated the investigation, very well detailed with suspense, and I couldn't prevent me to read in one gulp.
cindythechef chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Great Job ! A little spooky, VERY touching and well all around good :)
urshurak chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Very good! Well written, cool supernatural element, this one goes definitely into my favorites folder!
flutterbyqueen chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
You have every reason to be proud. I just finished this story and have to say that I love it. Truly a wonderful experience. Do you have plans to take this verse any further?
volfan chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Even though I'm not usually big on supernatural stories, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It had a really great plot and you captured the characters perfectly.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Can I cry now
lizzievee chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
This was such a great story. Well written.I loved it - had a hard time stopping. I always wanted to see what was happening next. I felt the anxiousness as Gibbs went to the bodies, not knowing if it was Tony. I felt Tony's anxiousness about wether he was dead or alive. I was proud that I didn't skip ahead to find out what happened. I had a feeling they would be together at the end. Thank you for sharing this with us!
hedgehog3000 chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
This fanfic is terrific!
The angst, dread and fear was displayed so well in here! Often I was also worried that Tony didn't make it and the victim was done greatly. Extremely detailed and crazy. I really loved reading this!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I absolutely loved this story! So glad I found it...you write very well.
Years ago there was a TV show from the UK called "My Partner the Ghost"...your story made me think of it.
Anyway...thanks for the fantastic read. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
IceAgeComing chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
I enjoyed this story so much! I don't know what it is about this fandom, but it seems like most of the fic is really poorly written, really OOC, or really uninspiring. This was the opposite of all those things! I adored the Buffy reference, especially since I've just reached that point with the Magic Box in my re-watching of the series. Thanks for writing :)
Patrick chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
"Good to the last drop," as the saying goes. I enjoyed this very much. One of my comments did not get posted. It was a simple, "Wow," at the end of a thrilling chapter. I just noticed you are in Sweden, and I'm thinking that either your English teachers are better than most in America, or you lucked into a really great beta, ormaybe both things are true. Please pass my compliments on to Triskellion.
Patrick chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Ringer should be changed to wringer, as in the machine that wrings the water out of newly washed wet clothing.
Patrick chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Good fic so far. Well developed sense of drama. I am impressed that you are such a good writer at age 26. Most of the best fanfic seems to be written by people over 40, who not only have plenty of life experience, but who were schooled back in the day when homework was written by hand instead of computer, and when students were taught to use decent English. You should thank your teachers for aiding your creativity with such solid language skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.).
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Excellent beginning in the prologue. Hey, you said to let you know about the possible improvements. Instead of crumble like a cookie with chunks falling off it, I think you meant for the face to crumple with a P, and wrinkle like a sheet of paper. Faces tend to crumple before someone cries, or when they are trying not to cry.
anonymous1702 chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
This story is very well written and flows wonderfully! One of the best stories I've read.