Reviews for Legal Affairs
YinKeket chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Valentine and Squall are perfect as cops. you don't leave the keys in the cop car let alone not having it lock. sigh. lol on them fighting that the guy who has blond hair is Cloud Strife or not. awesome how Cloud and Sephiroth are young and messed with the law. yay Valentine and Squall didn't get fired. two weeks off. yay. Cloud like the couch. lol love this story. keep up the good work and do your best.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great oneshot. _
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 8/30/2009 freaking cute and amazing xD
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
WAI! HAWT! Loved it! Great job! (Pardon the craziness of this review; I have ADHD and just ate some icecream a bit ago and the sugar is just now kicking in and making me a bit insane.) FAVING!
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome story, I loved it! :)
the croc chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was so sweet! And I loved Leon and Cloud's personalities in it.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

This was an AMAZING story!

I truely loved it!
Takuya.Toki chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Excellent plot and writing style - I love your fics so please keep up the good work!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
WONDERFUL ONE-SHOT! Lovely! I loved it! But actually I thought the item was Guess thats just too much yaoi. -that teardroppy thing- Awesome story! (Despite pedophiles, lol)
MadeInHolland chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that was hot. and funny. they were all so horny haha xD
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 4/7/2009

this is rather

for some reason it makes me intensely happy

loves for you.
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm in awe of the sheer awesomeness of this. Good job.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Adored the whole story, I couldn't stop going 'aw' 'o'.

FAVS -squeal-
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that was the best! two of my fav pairings in one go! *nosebleeds*
talinsquall chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I don't ship Vincent/Sephiroth, but I liked this one-shot very much. You didn't ignore the fact that Cloud and Sephiroth were underaged. In fact, you handled that problem very tastefully. I always love Baby Cloud. I bet he knows all the words to the FUN Song. I'm glad you've begun to post your stories again. I love your Alucard/Sephiroth stories. Thanks for posting this.