Reviews for Meifu's Gate ::Second Manuscript::
Drakonflight chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
I feel like I should have known earlier that these chemicals were the foundations of Aizen Sousuke's research. At least I figured out as soon as the person in the cell was compared to a Hollow. Though the fact that his ancestor worked on it did catch me off guard - and seem obvious, too, in a way.
empires chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Streets ahead!

But really, I enjoy the steady build of character between Ukitake and Kyouraku. The examination of their strengths and their flaws is beautifully laid out, and you write them both with a deft, unflinching hand. It's very easy to fall in love with them, you know, and that makes reading their story so easy.
MerryKitten chapter 40 . 3/14/2013
I love this story! And this was practically only a beginning! Amazing! And thank you!
ryotanimoto16 chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
everytime i read about tokutaro and midori i can't help but think they'd make a great couple
esthete-of-the-world chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
Ak! I thought it was Kisuke. Oh well.

"Well, you're sober and up before breakfast, so I'll take that as a good sign at least."

I don't know why, but I love that quote!

The fight was so well done. Your characterization is spot on, it's great! It's best when the characters write the story I think... Writers are just there to put it on paper ( or, on the Internet, as it may be.)

I've just decided that this story will be my goal. If I can write characters like you do here, then maybe there's hope for me yet... heh.
Nelarun chapter 40 . 10/19/2011
To date, this is the best story I have read in any of the fandoms I frequent. Beautiful characterisation, delightful plot line with realistic OC's and a wonderful and rich history! But more than that - it was well written, it flowed and there were so few errors (I think I picked up on less than five through the entire story) that it was rather refreshing to read.

A gripping tale!

I honestly look forward to reading the rest in this series.
IgNighted chapter 40 . 9/11/2011
My favourite story on fanfiction. You have done it. You have created the masterpiece I have dreamed of. Thank You.
Venarti chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Shunsei and Jushiro, two of my favourite characters, in an exceptionally well-written story that is, as you say, character driven.

Hoping for lots more Shunsei annoying Sora and more of Ryuu, he make me laugh every time I hear him.

All in all, awesome. And all this by chapter seven.
50525 chapter 34 . 5/1/2011
Love this story, I find my self finding shunsui more and more and I love these 'historical' type of stories more and more, you've also gotton me into Fuushigi Yugi.
50525 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Haha nice chapter, I like how you've transitioned in Shunsui's seriousness.
50525 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice first chapter, I like the one on one with Unohana and Yamamoto, I just hope as I read along it gets more and more Interesting and to be honest I'm suprised you're story hasn't got a lot more reviews, there just might not be that many fans of Shunsui and Joushiro... Meh who cares overall good start to the first chapter
Writing bunny chapter 40 . 3/2/2011
Good work. I like how you described Shunsui's relationship with his zanpakutou. and all the political intrigues too.

Seimaru is so delusional. I hope he'd get his comeuppance in the sequel.
Writing bunny chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
Now I wonder what Hirata intends to do. I thought he would try to poison Seimaru, but now he destrozed the poison and without it he has little chance to kill him. And I don't see what else he could do.
Writing bunny chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
Thanks for describing the geography. Before you did, I had a completely different idea of where everything is.
Writing bunny chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
So many intrigues... When they finally clash together, it's going to be spectacular.

And I really like Midori. She's a truly worthy ancestor of Yoruichi.