Reviews for Summer Girls
shinjiru kokoro chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Okay. I have a proposition.

You update your story and I'll update mine. Yes, I'm bribing you. But I just miss you and your updates so very much. Truly, my life is just better when I can read what you've written. Also, it'll force me to stop being such a lazy tard. I mean, yeah, college has eaten my life and all, but there's only so far that excuse can go.

Anyway, I'll be going now. Just know that I'm relapsing from good Courtney/Duncan stories. It's a terrible thing-fanfiction withdrawals and all...

Contemperina chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really like the writing style here, and though the plot hasn't REALLY been introduced yet, I think I like where this is headed.

You've introduced the characters well, and personally, I didn't think the chapter felt forced at all. I don't know if that's any consolation to you, but there it is.

I see it's been more than a year since you published... But I encourage you to continue.

Rina
Kagome-Inu5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh my gosh! This story is awesome! Please write more! I like the idea of the whole "Summer Girls" thing. Keep up the great work, kay? And update soon!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I think that this sounds cool update and i can't wait until Courtney and Duncan meet I can't wait till Geoff and Bridgette meet lol that'll be cool later
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
AAww, what a shame you haven't updated this story, because the introduction is really good! I hope you upload a new chapter soon
iluvduncan2323 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Shinjiru Kokoro chapter 1 . 5/19/2009

Okay, first off, I know it's totally hypocritical of me to be enouraging your continuation of this when I haven't touched my own story in six months... but really? This is unique and already unbelievably well-written! You've already dabbled in the character development and made prominent the directions in which this story could go. I. Love. It.

And speaking of stories... -coughs- ...I will be getting back to mine very soon! Things have just happened. I mean, sometimes life spits on you, and it has really good aim. Anyways, I'm raring to get things in motion once again, and I implore you to keep going with this one.

What can make the summer better than a story about summer? You are a genius. Seriously.

-Kat
BurgandyBangs chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i (obviously) read your intro and even if it was forced, it was good. i really like it and hope you do up date soon. Please. For me? even though you dont know me you can still up date for me.
shinu91hotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well, if this is how you write when your feeling forced I can't wait to read a chapter you're actually content with. The prologue got me hooked and I will be looking forward to the next chapter.

btw, what does STDs mean?
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
itt's kute! update soon plz! (and this is when there was nosuch thing as tdi, right?)
citgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
cool
Lorra chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I haven't watched Total Drama Island, but I'm intrigued by your "forced prologue"!
Emerald Divinity chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hey, it doesn't seem forced! You've incorporated a lot of what people love about TDI: The camp (which has changed), the characters (nice interactions by the way!), the personalities, etc.

I can't wait for longer chapters to read. I liked the prologue, which has got my interest piqued.

Some questions I have that will probably be answered along the ay of the story is... Who's an actual Wawankwa resident or a visitor/vacationer? (Will Chris actually be involved in this? Mostly likely not since it is a romance fic, but you never know- it's the life of drama :)) All the TDI characters (or at least the one in this fic) aren't the same age right? (you said Beth was a graduate student, while Courtney and Bridgette seem to be juniors going seniors in high school; don't know about Duncan and Geoff.. and Katie)

Sorry this is long, but I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Intrigued Soul chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is absolutely amazing. The prologue doesn't seemed forced at all. Honestly, this is the most original idea I've seen for a TDI fanfic in a really long time. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself :D

Update soon!
tdipodsrule1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really liked it. You should update soon.