Reviews for Aoi
DCWestby chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Very good plot. Kinda interesting how Shinji's death affects them... especially that small conversation between Asuka and Gendo.. That w3as kinda nice to see in a way.
Crimson Arrow chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
This has got to be one of the most interesting and unique Shinji/Rei relationships in Eva fictions (and no, I'm not declaring this an R/S pairing).

It's also quite a good story. Little OOC'ness here and there, but I think it can slip. Just hope the angst gets somewhere (poor Mana, poor Asuka, poor Rei) - happy ending please! I beg you, Random!
Alyr Lin chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Great work, you haven't updated this piece of fiction in a while have you? Well, when you finally did come around to work on it, its awesome.

_ Nice way of phasing Rei through the shinji mindshift thing. Though i'm wondering if somehow EVA 00 will do the unthinkable, of saving everyone's pain... but never to return shinji...

just his memoirs feelings.
Lord Splattergore chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Classic RandomizedTM angst. Gotta love it!
Quincy007 chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Not much to say this time around, great work as usual, I liked the scene with Rei and Unit-00, particualarily the reactions between Misato and Ritsuko. An excellant read, keep up the good work.
Classic Cowboy chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
oh boy, I remember first reading the first few chapters of this some time ago, and finally getting back to it, and boy has it gone crazy since I read, and I say that in the best way possible. Everyone's at their breaking points and it just goes to show Shinji was the glue that held them together.

great stuff and I can't wait for more. keep up the great work!
Konous the grey chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Poor perverts, Rei didn't actually have sex with Shinji's spirit. Random, you've taken the simple concept of "What if Shinji were gone?" and made it into a beautiful drama. Now there's just one question in my mind...will there be a happy ending?
Adun chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
I used to believe that this was possibly your flimsiest work, but Im glad to acknowledge that this fic is getting better with every chapter. Keep them coming!
Ghost140 chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
slowly but surely is good
hawker-748 chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
Express elevator to depression, going down!

!

Brace for the sudden stop at the end!

Man, everytime I think that it can't get any more angsty, you drop another shoe. I'm vaguely reminded of EOE. I'm hoping for a sudden lightening of spirits, but deep down, I know it's not gonna happen.

I can't wait to see how this ends, but I'm worried that I'm gonna need a case of Zoloft by the time this is over. Everyone's going to hell in a handbasket, Rei being the possible exception, and I don't know who's going to be left standing at the end. And will the survivors feel lucky, or envy the dead?

Keep up the good work!
dennisud chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
The darkest non "adult" story so far and yet rivitig and one you can't stop reding.

Great as always. maybe you'll do a Anno ad kill everyone off but hey only you can do that!

dennisud
XaVier chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
Well... First thing's first:

Gendou is one nasty SOB... Probably the coolest side I've ever seen of him.. Really hope Mana goes through with her plan :p ...

Great story so far, though I WOULD like to see Shinji back at the end (Yes, I am an A/S fan, just for the record ;) )
GlazedAndConfused chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
Ahh... angsty bliss. As usual, great job, Random.

I was surprised at how things ended up between Maya and Touji, though. I also thought Asuka would end up having the life throttled out of her by Misato for that little 'reminder' of Shinji at the beginning, were it not for Maya.

If you don't mind me saying so, I could do some pre-reading for you if that's okay?
Lord Splattergore chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
I'm so glad you've finally updated this story. In my not-so-rational and extremely distorted opinion, this is your finest (non-NC-17) title.

The suspense keeps me on my toes.

The angst... The very darkness tears away at my heart. Let it be known; when I experience the darkness of Random1377's sick and demented mind, I see a glimpse of what it means to be a prisoner of damnation. After I read your angsty fics, I am closer to becoming one with Satan. \m/
Xed Alpha chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
Extremely enjoyable and angstily heart wrenching as usual, another job well done, i hope to see how this story turns out...
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »