Reviews for It's An Adventure, Right? Right? Old Version
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Write more darn it.
Karg42 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Flipped through this one and the newer one. Honestly, I liked this one better, mainly because more happened. An important part of a crossover is to actually have a crossover. Starting halfway through the series is perfectly reasonable if that's when all the important changes will happen. Smaller changes prior to that can be alluded to or even through in a flashback if you're desperate.

On a more personal level, having a story run on pure awesome is often more ammusing than a plot, though it is far harded to substain. That seems to be what Charles Bhepin is doing, as the plot is entirely inscrutable.
Sydonai chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
...Spiral energy?
CalicoVall chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I was searching through the Suzumiya cross-overs and found this little gem. Loved it! Especially when she willed Unit 04 on. Favorited! I look forward to the rest of it and give you a 5/5 and 5 pounds of back bacon! Keep it up!
Baughn chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
..I'll just sit here, in the corner, quietly sobbing for the EVA continuity.

It's a good story, really. Quite funny, and Haruhi makes the best insertion sue I've yet seen, since it /makes sense/. Still.. geez, the laws of physics are going to have *words* with you over this.
MrEmperor chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Don't let this die! Please no, this is just getting interesting too. Well, it is interesting now, but you know what I mean.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Haruhi in an Eva! I do believe that the universe is doubly screwed. I pity thee, idiotic angels. For you are about to be struck down by UNIT 04... The first unit to have an S2 organ, while it is being piloted by Suzumiya Haruhi... A goddess in human form... There are no words to state how inexplicably screwed the angels are :3
NeroSparda chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
You know, this capture Haruhi's powers and mannerism almost on the dot. She's prone to random acts of hyperness, overexcited, charges in headfirst into things, and unknowingly makes references to games and animes, and is basically a god(dess?) who can do anything as long as it's in the realm of HER rationality. With this story, I hope to see more craziness go on with Shinji being in the center, like Kyon, ja ne.
UncleKai chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
One of the most intriguing ideas I've seen lately. The idea of crossing Haruhi and NGE is just brilliant. I will watch how this will develop and are eagerly waiting for more. :-)
Phalanxx chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Simply awesome. Exactly the kind of thing that Haruhi would do (jumpkicking a Angel). Hope you continue and update soon.

Continue the good work.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Even if it's not visually inspiring, the pose at the end looked exactly the same way in my mind as in the Gunbuster pictures I looked up.

Does this mean that they'll be wary about Haruhi? Do tests? Be reluctant to have her pilot?

This chapter was fun! I'm glad this story is refusing to die.
Latios151 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
WARNING, Awesomeness level are off the charts and rapidly rising! If this keeps up, individual fan-fic readers won't be able to keep their sanity fields stable, and will eventually degenerate into a pool of Haruhi worshipping crazy LCL, achieving a level of autoevolution not even the Integrated Data Entity can reach.

In other words, keep writing!
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Im loving this Fic. if there are two insane anime worlds out there its eva and haruhi. However I think that in keeping with the spirit of both haruhi and eva, I think its high time the most spineless wuss in all of anime history saves the world (and haruhi) again. besides if shinji is haruhi's kyon in this world, he is for all intents and purposes the worlds sacrificial lamb in order to keep haruhi in check. oh well this story will be epic no matter where you go with it.
EarthScorpion chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Yay! Update!

You know, I got this sudden feeling that Unit 03 would be getting the Computer Club President treatment. Just call it a gut instinct. :)

We can but hope that she doesn't take pictures of the Angel apparently molesting... um, Asuka, I guess, from the people actually at the scene, and use it to blackmail *something* from Adam.

Nice writing, as usual. Don't get disheartened. And don't put it in the Rebuild continuity, either, please.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Welcome back man, great chapter. Only Haruhi could bring her Eva up from a cold start, what else would we expect from someone who shape reality to her will. You are probably write about the visuals, I would love to see an Eva doing the poses, or better yet the Haru dance from the opening of Haruhi. Keep up the great work ~Paladin13