Reviews for Removable Parts
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
ROFL

ahahhahahaha, OMG, I can so see Dean like pouting and saying Damn removable parts and looking at his shoes like he was 5 years old...hahahahahhah...so funny!

S.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh my gosh-I can't believe you did one about Dean needing his tonsils out! I did too! How funny! Mine's one of the ones in my Thanksgiving fic, and in all this time, I've never seen another tonsil story. Then I meet you and start reading your stuff and there one is. LOL It's a little freaky how we keep tuning into the same wavelength. LOL

I really enjoyed this, liked Sam dragging Dean to the clinic, and comforting him with the idea of ice cream. LOVED Dean's final line: “Damn removable parts.” and the title-that was the absolute best. Genius title for a fic on this! Nice job!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Haha, cute. Nice job.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
LOL, I shouldn't laugh at Dean feeling unwell but it's still very entertaining seeing him resign himself to the inevitible. At least Sammy is there to bribe him with ice-cream.
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw poor Dean! For a second I thought you meant his wisdom teeth (which I had out last year, and it was the single most painful event of my life! xp) I would lovelovelove to baby him for a few days...help him recover... lol.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hey Miyo

Humm..it could be a whole series exploring his 'removable parts'! Heehee cute and funny DBB x
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
*loves*

*demands extension*
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very nice job! Your dialogue is well written and very in-character, I think. Great work.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ha ha. I LOVED that! Poor sickly Dean - and it was funny! Thanks so much! :-) x
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Removable parts...you made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I was in strong like with this until the last line - when I fell head over heels in LOVE with it! Awesome! Removable parts indeed!
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I like this whole thing, but the last line seals it. So Dean. So hilarious. Awesome.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Poor Dean, although you'd think he's be thrilled about the ice cream.

Stupid tonsils - do we even need them anymore?
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Laughs, I couldn't figure out what the title would refer to. very clever.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ouch. I need a tonsilectomy too. Not fun! Great job.