Reviews for I got you
Chibiboku chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story was awesome just the the other two, I just love how Mal and River stay together and they love can never be broking no matter what happens. You did a great job of coming up with this story.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Brilliant!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Yay! I don't just like your story - I love it! XD

Usually I'm more of a Rayne fan but I wanted to see what other Firefly goodness was out there and found this!

I mean, Mal and River? I had my doubts but you proved me wrong! The gradual understanding of their feelings, showing how their friendship, their bond formed before the attraction - wonderful! I loved how they met at night to talk or just to be in eachother's presence. And then the scenes were they were affectionate and passionate and just in love - those moments were so shiny!

Thanks for sharing your Mal and River. I loved seeing them in this light. I can't wait to read your other stories!

Go Mal & River! :D
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
That was one hell of a good argument Mal and River had, especially how her remark on their age difference and how it didn't stop Mal from having sex with her.

Fantastic chapter.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Really liked the continuation of the story. Made sense in making Inara and Simon accept Mal and River being together.