Reviews for You Know
alibi2014 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Wow. This is AMAZING. You fit so much into so little space; every single word was a punch to the gut. Hodgins is always portrayed as 110 percent ready to forgive and forget, but this feels so much more real, and makes such great use of his cynical attitude towards life. This is definitely one of the best Hodgins POVs I've ever read.

FANTASTIC!
Glinda2125 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Wow. WOW! This is amazing! Seriously, this is probably the best in character thoughts I've read. Its so difficult to get these characters, and you nailed all of them! Seriously impressive!
bearlee-there chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Hey - it could happen, couldn't it? Hope not but...
bearlee-there chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
That was just wonderful. I love to see something different every now and then and this just fits the bill.

Great job.

Thank you for posting.
crazycamera chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Loved this chapter! I think there should be more Booth and Angela scenes as i like their friendship and how they are the "normal" ones and the heart people of the lab, besides being the two people there for Bones the most.
Chloe Jaeger chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Wow. That was untterly heartwrenching, and profound. The first chapter was beautifully written, as if it was coming from Booth's own psyche. I very much appreciate how your take on the possible intercourse between Brennan and Booth was opposite to what everyone else writes about.
DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
It's over?
crazycamera chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Great work! hmm and feels right too!
Stephanie Kennedy chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Very good; true to the characters and likely better portrayed then the actual script will be.

You're a good writer, please keep it up.
next chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is one of two (so far) of my Favourite Stories. It is a great piece. I really enjoyed reading it!
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I enjoyed reading this. You channeled the character of Booth extremely well, and I found the length to be just right. Not too long and not too short.

"You know you might not be the smartest, the fastest or the best dressed, but you’ve sure as hell got heart, and you know that counts for a lot."

I think that entire line is actually quite brilliant. Good job!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved this! It was so sweet and very Booth-like. This line really jumped out at me: "You two are as different as two people can be, if you ignore the matching stubborn streaks." Such a perfect description of the two of them.

I also really liked this part: "You also know that she’ll come around, eventually. You know pushing her will bring the exact opposite outcome than the one you want. She’ll figure it out sometime, in that incredibly brilliant but socially inept way she has. And when she falters, takes three steps back from everything you’ve built, you’ll smile and reassure and lead her four steps forward." Fantastic!

This was just what I needed for a mini-fix tonight! :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very Nice and very Booth like. :)
wired2damoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Beautifully written. I was smiling all the way through it, I probably looked crazy, smiling at my computer screen but meh...once it's because I'm reading good writing like this? I certainly don't care! Well done! Adding you and your fic to my faves! ~wired2damoon~ x
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very nice and well written. We know Booth's good at the "heart" part of the job and I like the way you expand on that here. We sometimes forget that he cares about the squints (besides Brennan) too and I like how you have him recognize that they're all still hurting in their own ways (even if the writers don't bring that out enough). Hope to see more Bones fic from you!