Reviews for Public Transportation
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Will you ever update this brilliant story?
SimpleL0v3xoxo chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
so is it over? you havent updated in a long time sing 09! :O lol update soon
midnightblupuppy chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
please update
PLLEASEE chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
I haven't read this in forever, but every time I finish the last chapter, I get this really frustrating feeling. I hate when I enjoy a book that ends in a cliffhanger. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. I'm not one of those people that are satisfied by making up their own ending; unless Edward and Bella end up together, I won't be getting sleep in a long time. Thanks!
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
Yukiru-4-eva chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
hi! i am just here to say that i love your story and that i hope that you decide to come back from your hiatus and we can all find out what happens next! i would so love it for you to continue!

aAnnalise chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
plzz update its been a year and im dying lol
NOTINUSE1345549387 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
are you gonna finish? please say yes! ive fallen in love with this story, and im frustrated (in a good way) about how close bella was to seeing edward again. she WOULD see him kiss angela on the cheek.. ugh! lol please please please please please please please finish. lol. or i just might die of the anticipation/angst. and i just might have to bug you until you finish. lol. i reallly just love what you've done with the character! wow, i probably sound really stupid but its just so much with the whole fact that they havent seen each other since the accident, and yet they want to see each other soooooo badly. i just absolutely love it (: (:
EllieElectric chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Heyy, are you going to be carrying on this story? i would love it if you did, im really hooked now! xx
Laney Tate chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Please update, soon! I love the story! Good job, great work, well done! Update soon, please! :)
dvssdeath chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
this is the 3rd amazing story if read in the past 2 days that ends at an awesome part, due to no updates!

Are you all in this together? Is it a plot against me?

I hope not.

but back to the matter at hand, you're story is amazing, to put it simply; I LOVE IT!

please, please update son!

As i want Edward and Bella to be married and making babies asap :P

Keep up the great work!

BeastlySmall chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
Hope you feel better soon! Just wanted you to know that! Lol...looking forward to hearing your new chapter:)
katiushabb chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
OMG! I almost died at the end of last chapter... leave it to Bella to not paying attention to what she's being told!

And poor Edward...! Did Bella leave her cell phone somewhere?

Are you going to keep writing? For the looks of it no, but I'll put you on alert either way, just in case.

I really like this story :)
katiushabb chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Aw... I loved the Emmett-voice!

It totally sounds like him! LOL!
scrosby66 chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Great plot. I love coming across fanfic that is well written and has a unique plot. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this!