Reviews for Guardian of Black Wings
acalt1311 chapter 1 . 4/12
Soooooo wicked please post another chapter soon and im guessing fakir killed himself but then I might just be a depresing person -
takanobaka chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Really interesting... I hope that you are still planning to write this, since the setting and premise have already got me hooked. I'm guessing that Black-Wings are souls who committed some sort of sin while they were alive, and have gotten the chance for redemption by... doing... something.

Also, I like that you've included so many of the characters in the AU, even if they're just cameos at the moment. Keep up the great work, and please, please, please continue the fic!
MysterySky8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really really like this story. I love how you introduced fakir with mysteries about him to keep the reader guessing and captured by your fiction :)

Please update when you have the time, thanks!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
thats kinda cute that fakir is like ahirus gardian angel god knows shes gonna need it
Dreamehz chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I adore this kind of stuff, I do. XD Wings... I'm obsessed with wings, I am. Why am I adding random endings?

Anyways: I love it, plain and simple.
Animefrk12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Well I'm guessing it'll be a tragic love-story if Fakirs dead, I hope we know how he dies because I'm already thinking of reasons why he's dead. Anyway when I first read the summary I didn't seem very interested in it but I'm glad I gave it a chance or else I wouldn't find out how good it is! Awesome job and can't wait to see what happens next!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, this is really great! You always the most original ideas, but they always work out great and are such a pleasure to read. :D You seem to have a really deep and interesting plot going here, and I'm very curious as to what will happen. I hope you'll update soon! I really enjoyed reading this. :D
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow, I love it! You're an amazing writer! Keep it up, I want to read more!

(Hmm...either fakir killed himself or someone killed him? What tragedy! Curse you Drosselmyer!)
depppp chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
WOW I LOVE IT. 3
Yanaraly chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Is there more? It's not bad and I can't wait to read more, that is if there is more, is there?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Maybe good .
Revya chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
XO DUDE, this is like kick ass XD so bad, he should take some human form or something XD and be with our lil duck

Anyways this is awesome / I like the concept in this AU, I really really wanna see an up-date yayness XD
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I really like what you have written! The story seems well written and developed, so I definitely can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
Lady-Of-Emerald-Flames chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I hope you continue with this story! So far it is well written and the characters are well in character :). Plus its an interesting idea you hae so far. I'm looking foreward to the next chapter!
blacktohru chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like where this one is going! Just one tiny ques tho: Are the 'accidents' befalling Ahiru her usual brand of clumsiness or is it the result of interference? I'm guessing the latter. :)

Fakir...dead? o.O From the start? Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I greedily await the next chapter...