Reviews for Poof
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
cute :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh wow!That was real good, observation skills at work!Love it!
Fakefortune chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'm english and i didn't get the whole Lilac thing.. Oh damn so they are right... I DO need to get out more.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
"Just... next time you decide to be gay, let us know." ROFL iz dead
essence of gold chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
lol
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Haha, that was really funn! Great job!
MopCat chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
haha god James can be thick! But i love him all the same, not as much i love this story though!
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Enjoyed this very much.

Glad to see a Peter who isn't dumb as a post and a James who seems to be rather dense. A nice turn around on the usual fics.
overinmuffinland chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
next time let us know about it, haha. I liked this, it was terribly silly. Coincidence( because I find a shocking amount of unexpected coincidences in fanfiction): In sixth grade I was bored and gave everyone in my class, including the teacher, a floral affiliation. I had a rose, some daisies, two orchids, ladyslippers and a few lavenders. There were two boys that I labeled as lilacs, I, being unprivvy to British slang at that point in time, now find it halarious and will laugh the next time I happen upon the two of them together.(They are best friends, so that isn't too uncommon an occurence. They've figured I was crazy since kindergarden, I wonder what'll think now that I'll end up in fits of maniac laughter whenever I see them...)(Probably have me send to an asylum)
xrosiex chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I liked this
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Loves it. I've never heard that Lilac word and i live in UK, maybe it's not used where I'm from. Lol. Anyway, it was cute, the usual stuff people put in reviews times a hundred.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love how James asks them to tell him next time this sort of thing happens.

hehehe

Good story!

(-:
Amy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
hi I loved ur story but what I actually wanted to tell you was that you can just get the plug socket thingamijig on your laptop replaced instead of buying a new comp. or the whole battery if thts where the prob is. its a fairly cheap fix too. my mate had to get hers done it only cost her about 50 quid. just dont go to a company called "does not compute" cos i went to them with my comp. they fixed one problem and it came back with four more. :S
albe-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aha! This is so cute!

I loved, LOVED, 'Just... next time you decide to be gay, let us know.' Brilliant.

In character, funny, cute and just beyond smashing.

Great work!