Reviews for Compromise Measures
sevsnapelove09 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
You are my new favorite writer! The hottest most hilarious fics i've ever read, the last one was the best!
shaedey chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
good fanfiction doesn't add to a story, tacking it on like an afterthought, a postit note on a work of art.

It acts as a magnifying glass, taking you in and revealing the parts you never saw or realized was there, enhancing the story, and giving insight to the possible motivations and inner workings of the characters.

you write good fanfiction :]
shaedey chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
oh...

my...

GOD!

XD i think my brain just melted a little. seriously. hawkeye... i always knew she was a hard ass, and to imagine her doing that to roy... pft!

seriosly awesome!

i'm going to have that scene stuck in my head for the rest of the day though :]
HitokiriBattousai214 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I really loved this story. All of the chapters, but ch. 6 especially. The way that Roy and Maes interact is beautiful. :)
nochick-fics chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Oh man... *sigh*

I always love to see how people interpret Hughes/Roy with the inclusion of Gracia, as opposed to just conveniently forgetting that she exists. I really liked this.

I'm officially hooked on you, my dear. Thank you. 3
nochick-fics chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Oh my lord, that is gorgeous.
nochick-fics chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
... Wow. I am sitting here trying to process my thoughts over this one. It was beautifully executed, and just... wow.

Makes me quite curious as to what goes on when Hawkeye's NOT around.
nochick-fics chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I forgot to review the first time I read this, but it gave me a perfect excuse to revisit.

It's breathtaking. So much conveyed in so few words. I don't care how many drabbles there are in the world; doing that- WELL- is not an easy thing.

And now onto the next part...
skittleface chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Aw!

this pairing is so awesome.

write more write more!

I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews...
punk66 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I love your stories. I haven't reviewed everyone, but I have read everyone even if I haven't read the manga before thats how much I love your stories!
Jarakuheart chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
There was so much emotion in the ch.! I loved all the descriptions and details. This has to be the best one so far!
Jarakuheart chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Yay! Updated! Awesome ending line XD!

One note. "They always taste of smoke. Did you know?" should be, "They always taste of smoke, did you know?" or "Did you know, they always taste of smoke." Making it two sentences makes it choppy and your not really sure what he's saying "did you know" about (wow, giving grammar advice when my grammar are amazing :p).

Hope you update soon!
Jarakuheart chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
All of these drabbles are so intense and well-written ('specially the first and third w/the second be super hot *yum*). I hope you continue with them
Daniel chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Well that was weird, it would have been better if Hughes wasn't there. Plus Hughes is a Lieutenant Colonel. I hope i can get this out of mind within a week.