Reviews for Lutte Contre l'Incendie
Nanoha chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Your Rath hate is infamous in the fandom, lady. And thanks for making Kent look pathetically jealous of a man who hasn't done anything wrong to him, other than MAYBE liking the same girl he does.
XxLuciixX chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This is so cute! I just love little drabbles, and yours are so nice and adorable! Love it! :3
Jaeme chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
this story is awesome! it captures the moments that are cute and special that everyone else disregards as useless. Well, done, i look forward to reading your other material :P

The Jazzmeister XD
Trevor X chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
Ugh- silverware. And fancy-uber-grand-ideas-of-what-goes-for-what lessons. Pointless trivialities made up by people with too much time and grand ideas about their own importance. :D

Character interaction was cute though. XD
quintilis chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Aww, I can just imagine Kent being all proper and knowing his cutlery. What a cute idea!
Qieru chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
So, I must get some kind of loser award for taking so long, but here we go X3

[He had chosen to stay with her, of course. As a knight and as…a…friend…it would not do to leave her alone.] I like the ellipsis around "friend" since it accents his person hesitation and feelings, as well as accompanying his poking of the fire. It shows well that his mind is "somewhere else".

[Her nose was still red and the first thing she did was pull a handkerchief—which, he remembered, was actually his own—from where it was tucked in her sash to blow her nose.] Aww One, it helps give a picture of her illness without going "She had a runny nose, durrrr 8U", and two, it tells more about him in that he gave her the handkerchief. c: A simple little sentence, but it carries a lot.

[t was a long moment before he remembered that he was attempting—note: attempting—to make something for their breakfast.] Forgetting that you're cooking while you are doing so is never a good sign xD;

[Lady Lyndis's eyes widened with curiosity, and she tucked her borrowed handkerchief back into her sash as she leaned closer to him. "You cooked? For me?"] Awwr, I really like this bit. Her curious innocence and how she tucks the hanky before inquiring is so cute and very 'her', I think.

["Y-Yes…" He suddenly felt…very out of place. He didn't really know how to cook, but he was certain that she was tired of eating dried meat and nuts—things they had been practically living on for months. The evening before, he had gotten some eggs from a farm they had passed by, and the same farmer had also offered him a freshly killed rooster for a very reasonable price.] He tried so hard for her ;0;

[Her eyes softened, "But I really want to…"] Aww. Poor Kent. Maybe she'll teach him when he's better. x3

This was so cute I loved it very much, thank you :D

Qieru
Trevor X chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
["I know you had the best of intentions…doing all this for me." she finally managed to swallow her first bite, and then her hand gently squeezed his shoulder. "Kent, I never lie…"

"Yes, milady."

"But…"

He inclined his head, daring to look up at her. She was gazing at him quite seriously. "But…?"

Her eyes softened, "But I really want to…"] - That is awesome. Crux of the whole tale!

I do however pity Kent. It bites to want to do something for someone and have it come out badly.
serene-fire chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Keep on writing pointless crap - I'll always read it!

I liked this chapter, since it was believable, I could totally imagine Lyndis doing this to Kent. I was a bit surprised at Kent's behaviour though - but he has a teasing, playful side to him as well, I'm sure of it.

I simply loved it when Lyndis said 'Hello there' since it seemed so casual and friendly, which is quite humorous when you think that Kent is touching her whilst she is supposed to be asleep.

Well done, Manna, keep on writng!
Xirysa chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
So. This made my day.

And I was going to review this when I was at school, since I managed to get through the firewalls and such.

GUESS WHAT WING HAD A POWER OUTAGE?

That's totally my luck right there.

But ahsdkghakdrfgsdfh. This is made of awesome.

[Xirysa]
Trevor X chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
Kent... you are so pwned. Reluctant to let go. Persuaded to hold on. Beside her forever. It's a promise.

Wonderful!
Qieru chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
HEE. 83

[She blinked at him, and though her gaze was level, he saw a hint of sorrow in her eyes.

A trace of it always lingered there.]

Aww. But that he notices, that he sees it there is testament to his care for her.

["You promised," she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck with a tantalizing slowness that left him feeling bewildered and torn. The softness of her lips brushed against his jaw. "You promised."]

She his /that/ pretty well though, hahaha. xD So sweet and cute. She tangles him up so well, verbally and literally, hee.

[His thoughts shattered as she pressed a kiss against his throat. His tongue felt thick as he swallowed again. "I did," he finally admitted.]

That's it. She broke him. The poor man.

[She suddenly ducked out of his embrace and flashed him a brilliant smile. He found his hand in hers and he found himself walking after her, his knees feeling terribly stiff and his mind left whirling.]

Aww! How teasing of her! She breaks his ability to resist and then brings him along with her. Poor Kent.

Cute little piece Thank you v

Qieru
Trevor X chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
Whee! An update from the world of Manna!

Sneaky Kent! Sneak, sneak! Sh! People might wake up!

Loved the description of the quiet little game that they play. Especially with Kent counting himself the victor of the round here.

The whole gently touching and waking up scene was just too... CUTE!

*Goes off and babbles in a corner*

_
Qieru chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
aww So cute. :D Just a short little moment in time. No rush or frenzy. Just as lazy as Lyndis herself is and it gives it a nice feel.

[Her lips curled upward as she gazed at him sleepily. "Busted," she murmured, her syllables slurred together so badly he could hardly understand her. ] Hee, this was so cute and so very like her. And I like her small movements like turning on her back and stretching her legs.

["Good night, Lyndis," he whispered before he got to his feet and walked the six feet to his own bedroll.] Hee Protective and close :3
NewPaladin chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Why do you write so many cute things that make my brain melt? Once again my brain is... an undefinable mass. No that it's something new...

God, I don't even know what to write because, uhm, I can find nothing but teh cuteness. Maybe a bit rambling? ... I wish I could write cute and pointless crap like you but it's hard. Most of the time my brain does not accept pointless things. It's just my nature. But I love to read pointless fluff because the world needs fluff. :D

Hn, no more rambling. There's a cat sitting in my lap and it's hard to write while she wants to be cuddled. Bye :D
Trevor X chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
And there was much sadness as the characters all continued to move in their scripted paces... Because that's all that it was, a scripted life. She was losing herself inside the character that she had to portray, and he had never had the chance to find out who he was aside from the expectations of his station.

*Tears galore*

*angst*

And you're right. Something like this had to be written, somewhere, somehow.

Still cuts ya to the quick tho, don't it?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »