Reviews for Cause of My Pain
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Oh do carry on!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Not bad. Your writing's definitely skilled. Who knows, maybe fatherhood will bring out a gentle side in Orochimaru.
harley944 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
really good..definitely make an epilogue
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Cool~! Update soon~!
Cutiedust chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Please write the sequel! i love it.
Trissacar chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Interesting! Could u imagine what a oro/anko child would look like? he/she be gorgeous!
lillee-of-the-vallee chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
awsome story! i would like more!
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i loved this story. the end was awesome. whats gonna happen when he comes of age? bring up the answer when ever you get inspiration.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Great job Kelli. I dont think this angle has been done before. I've read quite a few Anko/Oro fics but none of them had stipulations like this. If you think you're going to stay on thi kicks for a while, I encourage you to continue it, even if it does end up being a short story. Excellent plot and it has the potential to cause lots of angsty drama among other things. Great job. I enjoyed it very much!

*giggle* Jibble is the superstar of the day. Sorry. That just made me laugh a little.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome start! You know these two have that magic history. Of course, Oro's into guys now but I think Kishimoto made everyone of his character's flexible. Anko and Oro def had a thing though I believe it was slightly one-sided. Anyway, cant wait to read the rest and then I am off to bed. Do NOT let me miss wrestling!
AngelQueen13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
omg! I love this story so much! I hope that you will continue soon!
Aisaka chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I admire your writing skills and I believe your story has a lot of potential. I would greatly appreciate it, if you made a sequel.