Reviews for Fleurs dans un Vase de Porcelaine
sheepeater chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I think you captured Tamaki perfectly. :)
sheepeater chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Aww, how sweet. xD

And I must say that I really enjoy your style of writing. I don't know what, but there's something about it that makes it...different. Keep up the great work.

BC :)
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
ooh...nice...well, i think haruhi would come to a point of thinking such things but i'm pretty sure that someone very close to her, most especially coming from the host club, would make sense out of her every now and then when talking about the issue. i'm just glad that it was tamaki who sorted out her insecurities...this is so beautifully made...great job..
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
'Kay. Well, I'm gonna take a break from ninja-cleaning to read this :D. I'm glad Mori's actually getting some love, he's...like...never a part of anything...

AHAHAHAHA xD. The mental image of Mori fitting into a Honda Civic is amazing. And poor Haruhi...she is so selfless that it gets her into awkward situations.

That...woah. Okay, that whole theme of silence was amazing. And Mori definitely seems the type to have a comfortable silence with-he doesn't really need to talk. He's just there, and listening, even if you don't need to talk, either. That's a cool sort of person, right there.

I wish I could review with the depth I find in your writing. Blast.

Ninja away!
FireEdge chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
EK! XD You just made my day. I love Mori. Actually, MoriHaruhi is my favourite Ouran pairing. It was so cute and it fit so well (both of them were totally IC, too). I can't stop gushing at the image of Haruhi blushing with Mori being cramped beside her! XD Also, Haruhi totally shouldn't feel bad, I have a ten year-old Civic too! Psht, who needs a Rolls Royce or a Mercedes Benz (actually, I drove one once...)?
Xirysa chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
MORI. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Having insanely long legs isn't that fun at all. Especially when you're built pretty unproportionally. (Not that you are, Mori-you're perfect! XD)

So yeah. Mori doesn't get enough love. (And darn you, I keep telling myself to write something for OHSHC, but I can't... I fail.)

Good job, love.

BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
i'm interested with your story. hopefully you'll update it soon.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Nice, Tamaki xD. I couldn't believe that he was actually being so responsible, what with his nice suit and his office building and his hesitance to call her...but then he calls her anyway, and I was thinking "YES. This is why he's so loveable."

I also really like the idea of thunderstorms reminding him of her. It's cute :3.

Kender
Xirysa chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
XD And this is why we love Tamaki. Yes.

Not too much else I've got to say on this. Nice job, dear.

FireEdge chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
And that just something was good. I have to say that I very much like the image of Tamaki sitting in an office chair staring out the window. It just... fits. Well... that's it for now... )
FireEdge chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A venture into the Ouran section, eh? Can't wait to see what you come up with. Anyway, I don't really know what to say about this chapter, since there wasn't a lot to comment on. Though I did catch one spelling mistake ("pay elementary school games"-should be play, right?). Good luck!
Xirysa chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hm. You know, I haven't watched OHSHC in a while. School hasn't allowed me to and all that. But I made some room to watch it today and I remember why I liked it so much. XD

Poo on you for inspiring me to write something here.

[All of the crazy people, the insane ideas, the cosplay, everything…was so different compared to what she had always considered the norm.] That, I think, describes the world of OHS perfectly.

Keep writing!

Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow. Are there seriously going to be 365 of these? My goodness! Not that I'd mind. I am quite happy to be such a bad influence. And this looks promising. And it's late so you get a lame review. I'm sorry.

Looking forward to the next bit!

Kender