Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Blakeney
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Sink me! Are you intending of completing this? I assure you that Sir Percy Blakeney would be MOST pleased if you did.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
... Ahahahahahahaha! *wipes away tear* That was MOST amusing. Will you perchance finish it?

CarlyLynnMikaelson chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Excellent Chapters 1-10. Please continue.
handschuhmaus chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
This story is insane, but smashing, charming insanity!

La! Odds fish, demmed wondrous insanity!
Percy's Gadzooks chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Do you plan on doing any more of this? It is HILARIOUS if I can so say so myself. If I new SH better I could relate more but just the Percy and Him butting heads in very funny indeed. 'Tis amusing to put Percy in odd situations isn't it?

Please do more,

~Percy's Gadzooks
pbk chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Ok, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read, ever. Quite possibly the best crossover yet! Just wish there was more...
IrregularHonour chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
I think your story is highly entertaining. The idea of Holmes and Sir Percy at loggerheads is definitely original- keep it up!
Lothiriel chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
Hahahahahahaha! Please, do continue! :D
Kautalya chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm laughing so hard, my lungs are going to explode!
reginavictoria chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
This is quite simply and terribly hilarious; Why I didn't take time to read it before I'm not sure... My two favorite literary characters together is just priceless. XD Looking forward to more...
reginavictoria chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Alliteration...Great stuff. XD How I dearly love that goof-off..."Sink meh, we're playing Rock paper scissors"...;)
reginavictoria chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
*giggles uncontrollably* Lyle in the library with the lead pipe... No room for two attention-loving, dramatic gentlemen, is there?
reginavictoria chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
* stuff...* LOL. Children, all of them! Can't say I'm sad to see dear Sir Percy getting a bit of the upper hand... :)
reginavictoria chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Sink meh, m'dear SherlockianGirl...this is really too much... XD "What is your deal?" among cravats and a dozen other little things are still making me giggle in spite of stifling humid conditions. And my sincere thanks to anyone who can me laugh when the AC's not working...
Baroness Emma chapter 10 . 6/13/2009

"She's going to touch my stuff."

And Sir Percy is positively AMAZZING!

I. Love. This. Story!