Reviews for Boom
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Awww... Dark Jasper... I actually did my own take on a story like this. (Only it was all human, Dark Jasper wasn't a homicidal maniac, Real Jasper was 12, and I'm still working on it... Maybe you should check out some OutTakes that I have already set up if you're interested)

I think Dark Jasper is kinda cool, in a sick twisted sort of way.

I agree with Bella. Fix Jasper...Then bite him! :D
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Hola! I think this story is really cool. I've always wanted to read a multiple personality Jasper, but I cou;d never find one! Well... Until now... So... Yeah...

PS This story ROCKS!
sperky7220 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
i totally agree fight club is an awsome movie! Anywho im liking your story so far but i hate to inform you that schizophrenia is NOT where you have multiple personalities that is bipolar. Schizophrenia is a dissorder where you hear voices inside your head and sometimes have hallutions...i should know my sister has it. Anyway GOOD JOB!

Colorados Alice&Bella.
XXSkittlesXX chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
I love this story, update soon
Helewisetran chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
more? it's been awhile since u update
Vicky May chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
What a fantastically original idea!

This is amazing!

Seriously!

Adding it to story alert and favourite story list ASAP!

xx
Brenxxahh chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Gah! I love this story! :D

Its awesome.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
tlk2miiaol.com chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
this story is awesome!

but i do ask... where is the sex! lol

i love the fact that he is battling with himself to keep alice away from dark jasper.

write more please

oh yeah i want that first kiss with jasper that was promised

lol

are there anymore characters that you were thinkin of but needed time to develop?

if so im your girl haha

well keep writing and i'll keep reading
Krugness chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Bella being the voice of reason again. (I'm still adjusting to the timeline of Bella being an older vampire than Jasper) It's good to see that Edward will help Jasper get better for Alice. As if he could deny Bella and he already went through the trouble of saving Jasper once. It sounds like it will take some work to pull Jasper through the darkness.
Krugness chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
I agree with Bella that the real Jasper needs healing before he gets changed. A dual personality vampire would be terrifying. I shudder to think of all the brain power it (the dark side) would have access to.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
:O She kissed him!

:O

YAY FOR BELLA! Edward, I'm dissapointed in you! Have more faith in Alice. She knows. ;]

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
halesgirl101 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
awe jasper and alices first kiss was so cute..i really liked this soon!...so about that first kiss with jasper?...lol j/k:P
contygoldbarg chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
if i review twice i get 2?

jasper's emotions are so strong and you writhe them so perfectly i feel consumed with his feelings and thatas awesome

thAT edward he better help alice...
VoldieBeth chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
m I'll take Jasper kisses! And I loved their first kiss, it was like the first time they laid eyes on each other all over again! I love how consuming their relationship is. I also like how nobody is certain about Jasper yet except Bella. I can't wait for more!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
I love that while everyone's concerned, they do want her to be happy. It seems perfect for the family.

And this was nice, but seriously... bring on the dark stuff, I'm a big girl, I can handle it! Ha.

I am glad she isn't giving up on him either, but realistically, she never would. He completes her, as she does for him. You can't just give up on something so intrinsic to you as a person.

Ha, first kiss with Jasper sure,... but my first kiss ever? Gone and past, love. Gone and past.