Reviews for I Don't Care
OMG! Why did I started reading this?! Now there won't be an update ever! :(
gooh chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I wanna see more!
Gooh chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Lol I fking loved this chapter! He sure shut her up bahaha!
LittleStart chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
ooooo
harvestangel99 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
More? Please? I wanna know what happens. *insert puppy dog eyes here* I love it.
Amrun chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I look forward to the next chapter of this story.
Dwellin chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Liking your Sakura and Kakashi story. Kind of riveting, actually, what with all the misunderstandings, situations and such. You have a good sense of character too. My only suggestion would be that you need a beta, other than that, you have a great sense of humor, nice flow to the story, and the story is not just some vehicle used only to get them in bed together. Well done.
TrueLightHikari chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
D: sooo mean ending it there. I really hope yoy update. this suspense will literally kill me. :P
NotAndreea chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story & it's unique portrayal of the interaction between those two.
Can't wait to read more !
DrowningEmbers chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
AHHHHH So good! I love it! Please update soon!
ForTheLoveOfSalazar chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I'm loving this fic! I just started reading and it's great. I love your writing style and i love the comedy and sarcasm that you use. Hope for an update soon :) keep up the good work!
Kagomaru chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I'm so pleased with the latest developments! I can hardly wait to see if Kakashi is just teasing her or not! _v
MiMe chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Update fast! :D I like this chapter, such a cliffhanger! And I like that you made Ino funny and sakuras friend instead of other fanfiction stories where she is annoying. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FallenInDreams chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I kept waiting for that waitress to come back and spoil things lol. And I cracked up when she called Kakashi's name like that. I had to stop reading and calm down. Thank-you so much for doing it like that. Gods know few so-called humour fics actually make me laugh like I just did. Update soon, 'k? ;)
Ninken ears chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Boom baby! Look at you friggin go! I think I died of shame for Kakashi when the waitress brought him his food..awkward...lol

Is he serious about the date?
I look forward to your future endeavors. Including new chappys and the shikaxino 1 shot

Ninken ears. Over and out.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »