Reviews for In the Blood
bibliophilea chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
This is really great! A very compelling AU version of Supernatural! I hope you pick it up again someday! [::
pinklatent chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Wow. This is refreshingly new. Love how you rewrote the entire SPN verse and turned it into this book-worthy AU. And I love characters popping out of wood work. Your Balthazar is awesome.
Persistence chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
love the concept of this story and can't wait to see where ya take it next!
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Wow, this story is amazing, I can't believe I've only just discovered it! I love how you've worked all of the characters in AND made it believable, not a lot of stories I've read have managed that. Looking forward to what's coming next!
Starshinesoldier chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Totally did not see this coming! What happened to Sam? And Dean, kidnapped by angels? CRAP!
fifimom chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
wonderful fiction. thanks so much for writing and sharing. I so look forward to more of this.
casammy chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
It is a dark enough history, it worries me that dean could not come to sam and that sam that of caught for azazel, I do not believe that dean is a weak hunter and I do not believe that he does not find the way of liberating and being rescued to sam, when sam this one in danger dean is capable of cooling the hell and of killing to the same Lucifer to protect sammy, I expect to see for this dean, I do not like the dean of the season 4, weakly and crying all the time, dean is the warrior, the protector of sam, whom nobody can detain and who does not allow to live through the one that dares to it damages to his sammy
babyreaper chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Great update, so no sign of Sam helping Dean yet, can he be strong enough to maybe help the angel? Can Castiel do anything to help Dean before anything bad happens to him? More asson, Thanks..
starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
SAAAAAAAAAM! I love how he was defending Castiel, but isn't YED stronger than him? Wah! Sammy, don't get yourself killed!
SeraphimXII chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
xDD! Sweet heaven it's CAS! and he's hearing the sword! KYA! I can't wait! :D Update and be Merry!

Maverick500 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Will Dean, Sam, and Castiel be able to escape
monkeymuse chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Nice to see that Sam seems to still care for Dean! Now you have Cas there as well. I hope that all can get away and that Cas can protect Dean, and Sam
babyreaper chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Glad to see another chapter added to your story, but it was sad to read that Dean was still captive and no one was even anywhere near to rescuing him. Is John looking for Dean? And Sam seems to have given in the Azazel. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
SeraphimXII chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
OMG! xDD Awesome! the angel's are looking for Dean! xDD SO cool! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Starshinesoldier chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
OMG! I squealed when I saw you updated! YES! WAH! Poor Dean, and Brady and Sam! Also, CASTIEL! Didn't see that one coming. Nyah Dean's desire to save and comfort Sammy breaks my heart. Sam! Oh Sammy wammy, he doesn't want to eat people! I feel so bad for him. Save him soon Dean! I can't wait for the next chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »