Reviews for Running Down
koolkame chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Another excellent story from you! I was always wondering what's been happening with Ken in the show and this a great take on him. A lot of people say the show is superficial but they don't look deep enough like you did; Ben's "we have a mission" at the end of Max Out seemed odd to me (I actually thought that they knew that Max wasn't dead and they knew it, until Verdona's episode.) Really appreciate Max's last words to Ben in Voided now, didn't think of it at the time I watched and I liked the tie in to Race Against Time.

And I say AMEN to the fact that everybody in the Ben 10 universe should know about aliens at this point, it makes sense that Lance would know as well. Really liked this one, glad to have you on my Author Alert.
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow... this story is intense. I don't think I've ever read a story about Gwen's brother Ken before. You did an outstanding job with character development and exploring the aftereffects of his abduction by the DNAliens (I'm sure he didn't just go back to college and forget about the whole thing). Your research on PTSD and CBT was also very thorough. I'm very impressed!

I think that in the Ben 10 universe (or universes, depending on how you look at it) it is believable that there would be people who believe that aliens are real. The evidence that aliens exist is overwhelming in both the original and in AF. It's a good thing Ken's therapist believes him (otherwise Ken would find himself being treated for hallucinations).

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your stories.