Reviews for Pieces: We the Living
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Amazingly written!
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is the best story I have written in a while. I was listening to 'Wrap Me Up' by Leddra Chapman while reading this and honestly, the two fit so well together! This story moved me to tears. Thankyou so much for sharing!
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this was great... very well written...i'm glad both Rossi and Prentiss survived...
1547291 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, this story is excelelnt! I know you posted it almost a year ago but still, I felt as I had to leave a review. You did an amzing job. Rossi's character is perfectly well-written and I love all what he did to keep her alive.

Rossi's answer to her last question, is just great.

Thanks so much for sharing!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome job! i hope you write more for them
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Four stars and saved to my faves! Once again, a short, sweet, story full of friendship and cameraderie. I LOVE your one-shots!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
sweet I love it
b9je chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really liked this, you don't see a lot of Rossi/Prentiss out there, but you did it really well. Keep up all the flawless writing
gracie1222 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I love it! I really like Rossi/Emily together!
DocWho85 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Although I'm a h/p fan I'm really getting into rossi/emily-i really liked this piece hope to read more :)
No One chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was really nice. I like the idea of a Rossi/Prentiss relationship, but don't think I have ever read a story about them before so thanks for writing one!
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Simply beautiful! I'm deeply moved. Congratulations!
ssbailey chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love it! I'm so glad someone finally decided to write this ship. :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
aw im so glad u let her live... cute oneshot
1719162 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009