Reviews for In My Thoughts
Leonhart77 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i read this story a while ago and it was hilarious! I don't see Squall as a perverted type but hilarious non the less. also i read the other Squinoa fanfic written by a particular member of this site (in which i don't remember the username) but unfortunately it looked awfully a lot like yours. i believe that author is plagiarizing your story or something like that. I mainly created this account just to favorite and review other members' stories including my friend from college.
gleamfang chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow quite taseteful and very interesting insights into Squall's mind.

Good job.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Galneryus chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Squall you perv ha ha ha...nice
BellatrixRidlde chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh please, I hope you remember what the next chapters were soon! ;D
Iveki Contrez chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Like a bolt from the blue it s KVGC here to review xD!

Ahh...I must say this story is terribly amusing)...Hah...squall and his aloofness xD...and his seemingly tight pants...or big...w.e-ANYWAY, it was good times, nicely done lemon...th ending xD...betcha he wanted him to take her like right then...but yeah, reading this was party times(Y)

This story, in me, creates a short-lived bliss

Now finally this Jack of Hearts can peacefully...dismiss
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Nicely written with just the right amount of lemon. Keep writing!
C Jun chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Awh, drat. I really hoped it would go on.
C Jun chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I really hope you find that note book! I really loved this!
Flower Of The Slum chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
hey there when are you gonna upload the next chapters?

x
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh please continue this story! It was simply awesome! 8D
Lei Zhu chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was very interesting.. XD I liked how you portrayed Squall as a teenage boy. c: Very nice story! (favs) :D
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, this seriously made me laugh more than a few times! I can't believe Squall thinks like that, but then again he is a guy...

I love when he's put in situations like that - they make for classic comedic purposes.

Nice one, I hope you do another filler in-game one-shot. :)
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, that was hot. Oh well, I was really expecting more when I read the fanfic then I realized that this take place during in game so I guess it will not be anything more...hmm...

Even though I cant believe Squall's a peeping tom though, well, I guess you never know him.

You should write more one-shots! Served as a filler in between writing your major stories.

Anyway, hope to see WOT soon! I know that losing the notebook may cause a delay but nevertheless I will wait for it!

Good luck! See ya!