Reviews for Country Love
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
that was so cute.
Br0wN-eYe-GiRl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AWWWW I LOVED IT PLZ PLZ UPDATED IT !
twilighteenie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this! It was such a beautiful story...I actually listened to the song they sang together whilst reading the lyrics and it was brilliant! Well done! :)
EdwardPattinson chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
lOVED IT! i hope you continue it would be awesome! please continue :D
blackroses-heartsdrippingblood chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i really liked this and hope you continue it!
hannah chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
that is a realy good one-shot!
ann ly chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
yay! absolutely Great!
Ashlie Christine chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow! I luv country music n i luv dis song! Lol! Great fic! I luved it!
Supa Hot Fiya chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
thats so cute! please make a sequal please!
Purely Fictional chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
id love it if you write more, but you dont have to if you dont want to...

its a great story, you keep introducing me to great music. i normally dont like this type of song but i do now.
tsg553 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOVE IT! SO CUTE
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Heya Cat!

I love this story! I just watched Flicka and so I am a total blubbering mess and I am on a country high (AGAIN) [I am a country girl at heart so I love it all. lol] but w.t.h. I think that this story could actually to really far and I love what you have so far!

Keep up the good work!

-Bella
XxDr.FangxX chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i love that song...i never imagianed edward and bella singing it but, that was really good. Now every time i hear that song im going to imagiane edward in a western shirt singing, thanks...yea you should turn it into a story i would read it.
Unpredictable Brat chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Please please turn this into an actuall story. i love this so much please make me smile and turn it into something more. i know you can do it.
holly7tree chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
AAW cute! I agree with Jasper I LOVE COUNTRY! Especially taylor Swift. Ha lbaoved it! the kiss at the end was kind of embaressing but funny. love it

-Shadow