Reviews for Azula Trilogy Part 1: Heart of Fire
Azula Ozai chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
The ending is fine. Aang did something what I expected from him. Many people would make him rush to defeat Azula, because she is too dangerous and they lack of empathy. Aang's desperation to aboid killing Ozai have't teached them anything.

Soon I will start Path of Fire.

Story: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Universum: 7/10
Azula Ozai chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
Arrest him? Just like that? Maybe she is Fire Lord now, but in fact Azun is authority here. He has a true power and Azula is just a figure even if she is royal and powerful bender. Soldiers will follow him rather then Azula. Giving such a order for soldiers means rather that Azula is crazy. They would be full of doubts. Perhaps Azun is a threat to Azula or she just need to get rid of him but thats not the way.

Can't wait to see how you solved it.
Azula Ozai chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
Nooooo. How could you do this to perfect organic-machine created to succeed? You can show mercy to your enemy in a day of his weakness, but you can't expect his mercy in a day of yours. Kindness is for low-people to behave and don't cause trouble either expect deception and manipulation. I belive from this moment you changed story to mak Azula Zuko 2.0 and here will be al ot of no from my sides. But wel... I'm still interested what happens next.
Azula Ozai chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Very nice retospection here. But personally I think Azula didn't care that her mother disappeared. In that day Azula's emotions towards her mother were very shallow. I remember how she used this situation to torment Zuko. She was already corrupted. Perhaps she was realizing that she is missing something. Maybe she was trying to gain it form her mother but never succeed. So instead of feeling pain because of her failures she rejected her mother and that feelings.

Anyway, fascinating work.
Azula Ozai chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Ok. I've changed my mind. There is action. gz
Azula Ozai chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
You know what is the problem of the story to this moment? There were no long action/fight scene yet. Maybe I'm wrong because you write lightly and don't make long digressions or don't focus much on details (which is good if someone wants easy-read just like me now) but apart from short/quick sequence of attacks there is no intense moments like that. Your whole work looks like 'standard' adventure story for teens.
Azula Ozai chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
This is great work! Especially that you have finished it! I'm so proud of you.
RG chapter 23 . 6/12/2016
Great story overall.
But I have to repeat this - your comments are super-long. They could be a story in themselves.
RG chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Actually, I really like this chapter.
It shows that Azun's true strength - his intellect. He's a bit like Batman in the sense that he outmaneuvers his enemies rather than trying to brute-force them.
RG chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Your comments constitute nearly half of this story.
holmesfreak1412 chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
I love this. Azula is perfectly in character as you have intended. Very well written and wonderfully plotted. I am so excited for more.
NikkitaTheMetahuman chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Loved this story!
Whyhow chapter 17 . 4/28/2015
Never mind my previous question, I just didn't read carefully.
Whyhow chapter 17 . 4/28/2015
This is a very good story so far, although a little less humorous than what I normally read. Can Azula control fire but still not generate it, or is she almost back to normal? Just as a minor quibble, Ozai said you're a couple of times when he meant your.
SatoshiKyu chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
Y'know, I called the antagonist an idiot, but I think maybe I was a bit premature on that. This was a damn good story, as was the last one. On to the third!