Reviews for Stereotypes
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
oh? are you single? lols haha
Anyways, I loved this little tid bit here, it was a nice dose of OriSuki awesomeness :p
kashif1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
The fics great, the disclaimer is pure gold.
chakeroo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
haha... great story... :D
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awwww, I love this! It's so well done :D
Aceina chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ok that was a odd fic thoe id like to point out in japan not verry many ppl are "in the closset" cus there cutlured is veryr freindly to gays and lesbians and even transgeders
xcess chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
col i wish you'll write a sequel
chibi-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
hahah awesome! xD the fact that it happened to you too is making it even more fun props for you girl!
DanitheET chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
nice job, gah, Orihime is such a cutie i think i might have gotten cavities XD
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Cool.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
you all share a shirt..? and it's still usable..?

...ok moving along, this is a pretty sweet fic :) yeah! why? cos i say so :P and it really it
hessan chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
-kun and -chan are not as straightforward as you are thinking. Kun can be used by anyone older than the subject or a close relation to the subject: family, friend or, in this case, significant other. Same goes for chan, except chan is sometimes used in a uni-sex manner to refer to young boys.

I believe I am correct in saying that is more acceptable to use this more familiar honorific with people of the same sex. For example, a guy might use kun to refer to a male acquaintance, but would not use chan for a female in the same situation unless the person is significantly younger. Of course, this is entirely subjective to the speaker and you used them correctly, but to translate kun or chan as 'lover' is incorrect. A closer translation would be 'friend', similar to the Japanese using "daisuki" (to really like) instead of "aisuru" (to love).

Otherwise, I liked the story!
King Everett chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Heehee, I liked it (this is coming from a Yaoi Fangirl XD)