Reviews for Penguins
Soncnica chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Especially this:

“Penguins can’t survive in 105 degree heat, Dean.” Sam answered gently, using his hands as a trough, baptizing his brother’s head with icewater. “And neither can you.”

and that people will jsut have to drink warm Pepsi line...LOL

S.
sayrae3times chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
This was really good. So much awesome angst/concern in so little chaps. I love the comment about people of the hotel drinking their Pepsi warm in the 2nd chapter. I also thought it was cute that in the 3rd chapter, leave it to Sam to come up with something intellectual to retort back to his brother. That was totally a Sam comment!
bhoney chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Very nicely done. You really did a lot with a very few words. Nice bit of sickness/comfort. I especially liked the bit where Sam decides the other motel residents are just going to have to drink their Pepsi warm. And this: "Sam answered gently, using his hands as a trough, baptizing his brother’s head with icewater." Very nice image, and nice phrasing.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I love that before Dean drifted off he thought about Sam. Still couldn't stop him, but just that he's so aware of his brother.
Mahtalie chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Loved these! I think my favorite part was your very last line - Sam is so gentle and caring, and you brought that through beautifully. Great job!
SingleMinded chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I'm not a usual drabble's reviewer but I like this one a lot to deserve review. Nice job. Love it.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Miya.

I have a damp flannel...i could come and wipe him down if that woulf help...Awh go on, its no trouble...DBB xx
Mad Server chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Great h/c! I like Sam's simple nudge and "Clinic?" and Dean's mind disconnecting from his body, Sam's "Deal with the warm pepsi, bitches," and then the last line of the last drabble is my very favourite.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Terriffic work, m'dear! Grand imagery throughout!
NC Girl chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Each chapter stood perfectly well on its own, but together they make a touching composition. I will definitely look forward to reading more of your drabbles in the future!
NC Girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
another fantastic job! Again, very well written.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
VERY well written! It flowed seamlessly and the challenge word (and bonus words) fit in perfectly. Excellent job.
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Aw! Full of h/c. I loved this! Poor Dean. He will have new sympathy for the penguins now! Love that he isn't really fighting Sam. Just confused and Sam stays gentle and steady. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Very nice! I love Sam nibbling at his fingers and the last line is Awesome! Really creates a fuller scene.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You paint a very nice picture here! Worried!Sam, Tired!Dean... I can;t wait to see what kind of measures Sam will have to take to take care of him...