Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
LilyMalf23 chapter 23 . 8/10
I cannot believe this isn't finished! It's seriously AMAZING! I truly HOPE that you'll come back and finish this story sometime...
alexfromm chapter 23 . 10/24/2019
Are you telling me, that you never finished this? PLEASE FINISH THIS IT'S AMAZING
alexfromm chapter 16 . 10/23/2019
I know I'm 10 years late, but wow, this is a masterpiece, especially this chapter. Wow.
veronika-m chapter 19 . 12/11/2018
Hi there!

I am not sure if you are still active here or not. I just wanted to say, that I first discovered this fanfic about 6 years ago when I was about 15 y/old. I stumbled upon it today after looking at some of my favorited stories - I have not been on this page for years. And I have to say I still love this story just as much as I did then, which says a lot, cause obviously I have changed a lot as a person.
However reading your story randomly until 2 am toight reminded me how was such a big part of my life and how your story is just so incredibly written, I absolutely love it still!
So thank you for writing it!

Happy holidays :)

Veronika
Mechcat chapter 23 . 12/13/2017
I just finally got around to reading this story. Good stuff! I hope you do finish it someday! You do a great job showing the massive chaos involved when one lives through a significant trauma. It is like your life has shattered into a zillion pieces of crystal, and now you need to try to reassemble it. Some of the pieces are unexpectedly sharp when you pick them up. Others seem to be different shapes/colors. And no matter how you try, it will never be as it was before. Which doesn't mean that some parts aren't, in fact, better. But the whole is different.

And bless you for not using the phrase "the new normal". Suffice to say, I experience rather anti-social urges when I hear it. Ugh.

Thanks so much for sharing this fic with us. I know it has been years, but if you are ever so inclined to finish it, that will be terrific!
lol chapter 23 . 2/24/2017
So...where do I start? Your style of writing is incredible. I enjoyed reading this very much, especially because of all those detailed descriptions and metaphors and stuff. The chapters had an adequate length and the switching between the POVs was very varied. Sometimes, when you changed the format in some chapter, it was a bit confusing to read, but, on the other hand, also quite interesting.
I liked all those references to the "real" Alice & Jasper (e.g. Alice predicting the weather with her hip, or, of course, Jasper's scars).
The plot was okay. I mean, it's, of course, that typical love story plot between two broken people that need each other in order to be saved. And you kind of managed to make it interesting enough to keep me reading. The relationship between the two developed slowly and comprehensibly. Nothing was rushed (although it kind of would have been better sometimes if it was) and in the end, I liked them as a couple. Nevertheless, I have to say that some conflicts between them weren't that comprehensible and, I guess, just for drama's sake, which I never approve of. But that's just the way it is with these love stories, right?
Anyway, I need to say that your story (or stories, ' cause I've read 'em all!) is/are the bright spot on this website and I want to thank you for sharing this. Needless to say that it's a pity that this isn't finished (especially when there's a conflict in chapter 23 which needs to be solved) and probably won't be, but nevertheless, it was worth reading. Chapeau!
Best wishes from Germany. :)
pearl chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
Ah shit. Why did I start reading this. It ended at the worst part. I think we were beginning to get Alice's story started about who she is.
Sashank2 chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
Please find it in yourself to complete this fic, just stumbled upon it earlier today and could not keep it down till I finished.

Your writing is awesome and the subtle hints, like Charlie being Jasper's uncle, make the plot infinitely more interesting

Going against all odds for closure
None Spoken chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Powerful
Keltyr chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Frigging HELL...wheres the rest?! This is an awesome story; please please please continue it...this is worthy of a novel of its own, minus the Twilight connect.
wristducky chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Dear storywriter, There are lots of stories I've read online. Some I would even include in my list of favorite books. I'm very appreciative of good stories, ones with voices I recognize as familiar. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you that. I'm not a huge fanfic reader, but I've got a number of fanfic stories, from different fandoms, that I hold very close to me. Some I have copies of. Some I don't. Some have been deleted. And some, like this one, linger on even after they've been abandoned. Every other year I get a hankering for this story - your story. And every time I come looking for it, it's still here. I can safely say that I, like most of the population, breathed a sigh of relief when the Twilight craze finally breathed its last breath. But I still come back to your story, and that's got nothing to do with Twilight. The story you had begun to craft was well-honed and had life. It wasn't just enjoyable; it demanded to be read. I hope that, wherever life has taken you since you walked away, people are still able to enjoy the pleasure of your words. Even if you never see this, I wish you well.
Lisa chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
I started reading this when it was a work in progress and it's stuck with me so much that I check in every few months hoping that the stars have finally aligned in such a way that you'd be willing and able to finish it. Beautiful story. Thanks for the labor of love you have put in so far. You still have a loyal following here holding out hope.
Stranger chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
I've realized that I'm at the last chapter, and that you haven't updated in years. So, there's no real chance of you updating again. However, I just wanted to say that I love this so much that words cannot explain. So- I'll forgive you for the sudden stop in the story and continue dreaming about the possiblities of the story. Buuuut, just to let you know, only you can write it as good, so... Consider ;DDD
I also apologize for being extremely awkward. Peace.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »