Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
star574 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Ugh. I just can't even imagine what burn victims go through. I've spent years in commercial kitchens, and we're used to getting burned and cut. Honestly, I think most of us would rather get cut than burned, it heals faster and with much less itching.
star574 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
The best physical therapy is proper motivation? Somehow, I think her walk might have some physical repurcussions...
star574 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Been wondering what the circumstances were that caused such injuries
star574 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Vanilla pudding *is* kinda nasty, unless it's some badass homemade loveliness.
star574 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I can understand her not wanting to go to the media and not having anyone from her past respond.
star574 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
If you aren't reading it already, you might be interested in Stephanie Nielson's blog. Just search for "nie nie" and you'll find it. She was in a small, private plane crash and severely burned. Amazing story.
star574 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hiya! I came over on a rec from algonquinrt
AmberLovesFanFiction chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
omg i love this story please make finish it i want to know what happens to alice and jasper it says you havent updated for almost a year dont leave the story hanging

please ?
MissLxo chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
We'll let me say that I found this story a while back, and read what you had. It was amazing! Then I must've forgotten to save it so it was lost in the world of great fics... then I saw it recc'ed on another story, and I was SO excited to find that it was this! I just reread all of it, and I absolutely love it. You're doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to see the rest. Love it! xoxo
PixieElea chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
omg ! I love your story so much ! I am supposed to be revising for an exam but because I am easily distracted I ended up on the website and randomly picked your story... I can't tell you how glad I did ! Your writing is amazing ! I swear I'm going to finish reading your story in one go !

Your story is really original and what you've done with my two favourite characters is just...wow !

Even if Jasper swearing surprise me a little at the begining, it just fits him so well, I can't understand now why he doesn't say at least one "fuck" in the movies or the books )

You are very talented. You can be sure I'll check if you have other stories (but maybe after my exams...)
smokehighcuztheworldslow chapter 23 . 11/30/2010
shit she duznt veen meet edward

her brother

crap

i added it to story alert...just in case
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
wait...what happens? this is the last chapter? but...but...there HAS to be more! i HAVE to know what happens!
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
alright now youve got me wondering whether or not alice will ever really remember who she was. whyyyyy must you treat me like this?
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
i love how you expressed that emmett made jasper seem so much bigger. more confident. maybe it was the fact that he was so at ease, so confident, that made him seem ten feet tall. beautiful.

glad alice has found her niche shopping. alice wouldnt BE alice without that habit...and i was JUST wondering when she would get her memory back, and whether or not bella was in this story or not/ guess i got my answer!
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 20 . 11/15/2010
ohhhhh finally!

very nice lemon. or, rather, lime? you got the point across without it coming out too...too...smutty? i guess is the word...

i see theres only 3 chapters left, and it makes me sad. :(

whatll i do when its over?
1,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »