Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
amanda chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
I just thought you should know that this is the very first review I'm leaving of any Twilight ff that I've read. I'm usually an ExB story follower, but I found this and am quite intrigued by it.

I really like your style - it's mature and deliberate, which is sometimes difficult to find in fan fiction. I can tell that you have a plan for the characters, which I think makes any story more readable. I love the angst right now, but I'm fairly certain that we will get some more light hearted moments between A&J, when they're ready of course. Keep up the good work... I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the story.
karenc28 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
love the fic is very pretty and I really do not want that you last as much in updating (please puppy eyes o.o ) I hope that when you have the other chapter immediately update the history

alice & jasper are my favorite couple to read about!

and i'm going to place history in my favorites !

and... i have a somenting to ask... when are they going to meet each other?

lol karen

PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
twilightfan201 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
This is really good! Please update soon!
SweetProserpina chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
How can I not review after that m'dear? A great chapter, definitely more angst in this one but good, honest, angst. It fit really well in the conversation. My favourite moment was when jasper had to turn the tv on even after alice asked him not to. I think I ached for both of them right then. I really hope you do get your reviews, I know how much of a boost they can be! Keep writing, the weekend's only half done, cheers! - sweetp
vampire chaud chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Hey, thanks for the props! You just made my day. Yet another great chappie! You must never, ever let this story go until it is finished because I am addicted to it. I need my burn victim Jasper and amnesia Alice Fix! You are my dealer, don't quit on me! Just to say, I have told all my frieds to read this story because it is THAT good.
You'reTheMoon chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
this was a very well written chapter. nice job ]i feel so bad for alice.
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Thats some nice angst you've written there.

I hope another 17 people review so we can all get the next chapter sooner.

I really like the quote at the start of the chapter, it really fits with what they are both going through.

I still feel sorry for Jasper, its really awful to think that that kind of thing actually has happened to people. (And how does he not realise its him thats making Alice's life better! Stupid oblivious boy...)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Darkened Ruby chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Please update! I'm officially hooked to this story and can't wait for what you have planned! Bravo for the amazing writer!
Crazy.Luna77 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
ADORABLE!

jasper is so cute of course he'll do anything to make her happy :D

PLZZ! next chapt! or i'll probably go insane
SignedSealedWritten chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Omg. The ending just about made me cry, it was so beautiful. This is one of the most amazing stories that I've ever read about the two of them - definitly the best chapter story. You're an amazing author, I'm so glad that I found your story. Your writing is superb, I swear to god I can feel their pain.
vampire chaud chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
wow. I am in love with this story. I keep checking it everyday just to see if a new chappie is up. Keep up the great work. Oh, and I'm in love with burn victim Jasper.
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Loved it! I know it was full of angst and they both have issues, but I love how they've finally spoken to each other. Its nice to know more of Jasper's perspective. And the whole 'i knew your name before you knew it' thing, was so cute. Poor Jasper, I really feel sorry for him.
LuckyCharms19 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
i'm glued to this story, please update soon! i have nothing to do all weekend and i desperately need something to read lol :)
SweetProserpina chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Great chapter! I am really, really, enjoying your story. I rarely read ExB stories- the other Cullens and the wolves are far more interesting! But it is hard to find really good, original, ones- yours is one of them though. I always get excited when I get my Story Chapter Alert in my email for this one.

Good luck with your writing weekend- sounds like a good idea for myself too!

Cheers, -sweetp
PokieDots chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Oh. My. Gosh! I LOVED it! It was amazing, and I'm SO glad they got to talking! So sweet! And Jasper's monologue thing at the end, that was so sweet and beautiful! I'm officially addicted to this story, and NEED the next two chapters out soon, so please finish them! I cannot wait for an update! *hugs*
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »