Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
SweetProserpina chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Great chapter! I am really, really, enjoying your story. I rarely read ExB stories- the other Cullens and the wolves are far more interesting! But it is hard to find really good, original, ones- yours is one of them though. I always get excited when I get my Story Chapter Alert in my email for this one.

Good luck with your writing weekend- sounds like a good idea for myself too!

Cheers, -sweetp
PokieDots chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Oh. My. Gosh! I LOVED it! It was amazing, and I'm SO glad they got to talking! So sweet! And Jasper's monologue thing at the end, that was so sweet and beautiful! I'm officially addicted to this story, and NEED the next two chapters out soon, so please finish them! I cannot wait for an update! *hugs*
raindropsX chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
this was the best chapter so far, and defintitely one of the best i have ever read on here. this was amazing and i loved it.
Twila Reaux chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Oh my GOD. This story is AMAZING. I usually don't like AU stories, but this one is so addicting. You're a truly talented writer and I cannot wait to see where you take this. Keep it up!
peppermintlyle chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
that was so god continue!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Aw! Fluffiest chappie yet!
amor et veritas chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
So, I reviewed your 'all the difference' story a while back, (I'm the one that writes poetry, not stories.. if that helps you remember), and though I don't usually read/enjoy AH fanfics, I like this one so far. interesting, the tattoo thing. I like it. :] Keep writing because you definitely have a talent for it! best wishes
not-a-writer-ish chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
this story rox!...keep writing

-kel
MidnightBlueSun chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I love this story! The tapping and stuff. Its awesome! I love Alice's tattoo. I'm going to have a shirt made with that picture on it, if thats okay? Please update!

(This is MidnightBlueSun, I just didn't feel like logging in...)
raindropsX chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
i love this. and i love how you wrote this. it was amazing and differnet from anything i have ever read on here. so amazingly great job.
danceforever9 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
she has a name!lol i really like this story so far even though it's just the beginning!please update!
Crazy.Luna77 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
really good chapt!

and all the explanation of alice's name xD

im wating for chapter NÂș4 :D
yellow chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
oo i love this fan fic it is original and sad but sweet at the same time:D keep up the good work and update soon!
vampire chaud chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
This is unbelievable! Please, please, please continue!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I want to let you know that you are truly an amazing author, and that if you have ever had an idea for a novel of your own, please, please consider writing it because I'd pick it up in an instant.

And please get the next chapter up as soon as you can! I literally was talking to my friend about your fanfiction, and I had to stop talking about it, because stories about Jazz like that get her emotional and she was going to start crying in the hallway. i'm sending her the link to this story, this story is amazing. Please continue it!
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »