Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
MidnightBlueSun chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I love this story! The tapping and stuff. Its awesome! I love Alice's tattoo. I'm going to have a shirt made with that picture on it, if thats okay? Please update!

(This is MidnightBlueSun, I just didn't feel like logging in...)
raindropsX chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
i love this. and i love how you wrote this. it was amazing and differnet from anything i have ever read on here. so amazingly great job.
SuckerForJazz chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
she has a name!lol i really like this story so far even though it's just the beginning!please update!
Crazy.Luna77 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
really good chapt!

and all the explanation of alice's name xD

im wating for chapter NÂș4 :D
yellow chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
oo i love this fan fic it is original and sad but sweet at the same time:D keep up the good work and update soon!
vampire chaud chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
This is unbelievable! Please, please, please continue!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I want to let you know that you are truly an amazing author, and that if you have ever had an idea for a novel of your own, please, please consider writing it because I'd pick it up in an instant.

And please get the next chapter up as soon as you can! I literally was talking to my friend about your fanfiction, and I had to stop talking about it, because stories about Jazz like that get her emotional and she was going to start crying in the hallway. i'm sending her the link to this story, this story is amazing. Please continue it!
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Awesome start, this is a really good idea. I like how you gave alice her name - the tattoo idea was cool.

I can't wait to find out what happened to them both - I feel really sorry for Jasper though, he has it hard in this story.

Keep it up. ]
peppermintlyle chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
wow! love it! update asap!
Darkened Ruby chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Aw lol this was a sweet chapter. Hope you update soon. When are Jasper and Alice gonna meet?
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Aw! The tapping on the walls, the tv... AW! So kawii!
PokieDots chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
OH! I just read all three chapters, and they are amazing! It just an incredible idea for a story, and it just...wow, I love it! You're an amazing author! Update soon please!
LuckyCharms19 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
this story is really good, please update again soon, i'm going insane with nothing to read lol :)
I-like-chickens chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Wow! Really enjoyed this, again! It was good to learn more about Alice and what happened to her. But you left enough of a gap for speculation, a great way to keep the intrigue going. I think you've suceeding in hooking me. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Wonderful chapter and I hope you update soon!
SweetProserpina chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Another great chapter- can't wait for the next one!
1,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 Next »