Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
bellamara chapter 23 . 6/13/2010
Well... last two chapters kinda made me dislike Jasper... Anyways hope you're able to find peace with this story again so I can start liking Jasper again :) Goodluck and looking forward to reading more someday.
bellamara chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
I hated this chapter... The style or something... I dunno but other than that this story has been pretty good.
koko23cat chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
The last line of this chapter is so beautiful. For me it makes the whole story so far. I hope wherever you are you are getting the chance to read what people are saying about this wonderful, wonderful piece of work. I hope that one day you hear Jasper and Alice again.
JaceDamian23 chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
i liked how you did this chapter. It looked kinda like diaries...I wish this chapter was longer though.

can't wait for everyone to meet alice:)

i really love this story and I hope that none of my reviews insulted you or made you angry.

I'm excited for more soon so PLEASE update soon:)
koko23cat chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
I'm reading this story for like the third time now. This chapter is so beautiful it has made me cry everytime.
JaceDamian23 chapter 22 . 6/6/2010
i'm glad char called jasper and told her whats going on with alice but i wish you wrote that out in alice's point of view..char going crazy and trying to talk to alice then peter showing up and stuff...more flashbacks and etc

like I'm surprisd she didn't have the crash flashback or at least hearing tires and sirens and etc

good chapters

but i don't get why nobody is finding her...i mean edward has to know she was in philly...or no wait she was trying to go home faster...instead of taking a plane she took a bus to phily so she can take a plane home...hmmm...
JaceDamian23 chapter 21 . 6/6/2010
long brown hair

hes proposing tomorrow

best friend

james

i promised id be there

hmm what the heck? is that a memory?

her best friend...James maybe is proposing to his girlfriend tommarow and she promised to be there?

then later on its 6 am penn station train to phil and hurry...

so someone knew she was going there and knew there was a fucking crash and knew she was GOING THERE and didn't try finding her and claim her? how rude. grrr.

ah so cab train bus plane I'm going home...so she was taking a bus HOME...still doesn't explain why nobody looked for her. grrr

i love the convo with the art studio and then jasper complaining that emmett snores and etc. it was funny

Jasper smiles. "I asked if you were ready to grab some dinner. It's been a whole half hour since Em last ate, and the lack of food's turning him into a whiny bi—"

lol

uh oh emmett keeps on looking at alice confusinly. I think that maybe he is friends with edward and knows his friends sister is missing and seen alice's picture somewhere and can't place the alice he mets face or something. that is my guess.

awww liked emmy and alice's convo.

ah so james works at the airport and her brother edward is proposing to her best friend. Glad I finally know whats going on haha

she should find this james guy...

sad that she found the garbage can and well that whole part is sad. I nearly cried. and jasper is not there:(
JaceDamian23 chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
I won't lie this chapter was...well very very different...

Thats all I'm going to say.
JaceDamian23 chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
the disinherntance part was funny

woah bunch of heartless people to give alice the birthday of the date that ruined her life. how rude. I'd love to kick their asses.

"Well, little darlin'," I hedge in my most martyred voice, "I was looking forward to giving it to you today, but if you really wanna wait for a few weeks, I guess that's—"

"No, we can do it today," she interrupts quickly, if not a bit predictably. "The date doesn't really matter that much anyway, right?"

lol

"About that," she says, biting her lip. "You know all those checks that I give you—the ones you just store away in your closet or whatever? Now would probably not be the best time to deposit them."

haha

wow lol char is a moron. I agree with jasper. she should have took maria out of the pictures lol

why would jasper shove the pizza on top of the fridge? thats something people do when they have dogs and cats...

or kids so no one tries to get the pizza...

Ladies and gentlemen, my girlfriend is officially a cocktease.

lol

yes i love emmettt also and can't wait for his part

but i've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this 'found' chapter and its not anything I hoped for. First of all I was hoping it was Alice's point of view..and she had a memory or a few or she recognizes someone. I was so looking forward to that. I wish she'd find edward. grr
JaceDamian23 chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Alice shakes Peter's hand and gracefully receives Charlotte's customary hug before quickly buttoning up her coat. "I'm sorry I have to drag Jasper away," she says, winking conspiratorially at Charlotte as she finishes the last button. "I'm sure he'd rather catch up with you than sit through Confessions of a Shopaholic with me. But that's what he gets for letting me make the plans tonight, right?"

lol

i'm glad peter and char are in this;0))

Alice turns carefully and lays her head on my shoulder. "No, driving me home when you were angry would've been being 'an ass.' This is you being nice."

So, according to her, my 'nice side' is when I make her sit outside in the middle of winter while I sort through my own fucked-up inner demons? Great.

lmfao

awww the i love you's were so cute:)
JaceDamian23 chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
the part where alice thinks about the paramedics visiting her and how she wants to hug the man who saved her...that part is so sad. Though I wish that you wrote it out as a flashback so we can read what the paramedics say and just how she is feeling at that moment looking at the man. I also think that she should go track down that man and do infact that. Hug and thank him.

I hate girls who wait around for the guy. WHo thinks that the guy needs to make the first move. Yes Alice kissed jasper first on the lips but jasper kissed her someplace else first...then jasper kissed her..now she is waiting around for him and is mad because he isn't kissing her and he isn't asking her to be his girlfriend. Those girls are so annoying. I mean he just had a damn surguary. He doesn't need to be thinking about asking her to be his girlfriend or making out.

its nice that jasper did her application but its not that smart of him to do it in pencil so she can erase it and put it into her own words..because mangagers and owners and people in charge of hiring you are very strict and picky and NEAT. They'lll see the erased marks and may get mad. Well most people would anyway...but she already works there and they like her. but he should have sat down with her and did it together so she'd write it and not him.

those are not flames so hopefully I was not that rude. I love your story...
JaceDamian23 chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
when alice was drawing the waiter and then it was jasper instead...i kinda thoght it was going to be edward...how you decribed the waiter sounded like edward but with diferent eye color. she should draw edward since she remembers him

"you drive a mercedes"

I'm surprised that Alice didn't have a flashback then...if she drives or well DROVE a yellow mercedes or whatever...I figured she would have a memory...at least she remembered the word.

I love all the hugs. they are so cute

glad she kissed him..sucks how he pushed her away and made her feel like she was a mistake...but loved how he towered over her and yelled at her. sad that he is ignoring her though.

i love your story.
JaceDamian23 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
love how she sketches pictures. she is lucky she can draw. I'm so jealous
JaceDamian23 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
i loved these diary type point of views. BUT I don't like how you didn't write out the trial alice went to...and I didn't like how jasper didn't sit in and listen in even if he hid and alice didn't know he was there...it'd be like supporting her in a way.

but I really wanted to actually read what she said to the lady and the questions and I dunno..that would have been an awesome chapter to read and I was kinda disappointed.

but still good chapters.
JaceDamian23 chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
I just don't really get why Alice is not trying harder to find her family... she now knows she has a brother named edward and her name is alice..she has that tattooo i get why they'd keep that secret. and she knows her old crushes WHOLE name. the doctors should contact his name and ask if he knows of a alice and what her last name is...

and how emmett told jasper so calmly and how jasper calmly walked up to him and punched him...that made me laugh. BUT jasper not talking to him again lol and they live together and are family and he HATES Emmett for 'ruining' his sisters life even though his sister is happy...well that is so fucked up!. what a ass hole he is.

I don't think that 19 is too young to have a kid that you need to get an abortion..and for jasper to bitch and whine and try to get rose to kill the baby for months and months...what a prick. how heartless can he be? I would NEVER EVER forgive him if I was her

refusing to be the best man..what a horriably thing to do

and then ruining the wedding...horriable. I'm glad he got thrown out..he then went home, went camping and got burned...thats very sad. Jasper is such a heartless ass hole. I'd love to slap him around for how he treated Rose and Emmett and everyone.

good chapter though