Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
wristducky chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Dear storywriter, There are lots of stories I've read online. Some I would even include in my list of favorite books. I'm very appreciative of good stories, ones with voices I recognize as familiar. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you that. I'm not a huge fanfic reader, but I've got a number of fanfic stories, from different fandoms, that I hold very close to me. Some I have copies of. Some I don't. Some have been deleted. And some, like this one, linger on even after they've been abandoned. Every other year I get a hankering for this story - your story. And every time I come looking for it, it's still here. I can safely say that I, like most of the population, breathed a sigh of relief when the Twilight craze finally breathed its last breath. But I still come back to your story, and that's got nothing to do with Twilight. The story you had begun to craft was well-honed and had life. It wasn't just enjoyable; it demanded to be read. I hope that, wherever life has taken you since you walked away, people are still able to enjoy the pleasure of your words. Even if you never see this, I wish you well.
Lisa chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
I started reading this when it was a work in progress and it's stuck with me so much that I check in every few months hoping that the stars have finally aligned in such a way that you'd be willing and able to finish it. Beautiful story. Thanks for the labor of love you have put in so far. You still have a loyal following here holding out hope.
Stranger chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
I've realized that I'm at the last chapter, and that you haven't updated in years. So, there's no real chance of you updating again. However, I just wanted to say that I love this so much that words cannot explain. So- I'll forgive you for the sudden stop in the story and continue dreaming about the possiblities of the story. Buuuut, just to let you know, only you can write it as good, so... Consider ;DDD
I also apologize for being extremely awkward. Peace.
TribalRose chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
Okay, first thing, I'm really sorry I haven't reviewed for any of the other chapters but this story has got me so hooked and wanting to read more I just went through chapter after chapter because this story is Hands. Down. Amazing! I can't even remeber if I've read a story this awesome! You are an amazing author and this is a beautiful amazing story and it's definitely a favourite. Maybe my all time favourite story! You are amazing I can't wait for an update!
Miliss chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
your fic is amazingly good written. I know it has been years but it would be awesome if you could finish it... greetings from Chile
PeterPanandWendyBird chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
Oh my goodness this is beautiful! I normally don't read Alice/Jasper stores but this one is amazing. I realize that u prob won't finish this but I would love to find out what happens to these characters! I will definitely be putting this story in my alerts just in case it gets updated!
meelee72 chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Well hell... I still love this story, unfinished as it is...- like I said, I can imagine the outcome because u are an amazing story teller.
I definately love the budding relationship between Al & Em, the cute texts.
I love that Jazz is whole heartedly searching for Alice's past, altho I hate the pain both are going thru.
Alice is so trying to "remember ro forget" w/ her new haircut & disreguard of real memories...

Anyway, I have loved this story... it is finished in my heart.
Thank u for sharing.
meelee72 chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
I havent even read chap 22 yet cuz I just realized in my review of 21 which for some reason I thought was 19 & thought I was coming up on the last chapter, I just needed to correct myself cuz it was buggin me. Lol.- dunno what had me confused.
Anyway, I will now have to review chaps 22 & 23 together... u probably don't care about this, but like I said, it was bugging me.
:) teehee.
I'm happily surprised that I have TWO chapters left.
meelee72 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
First, I wanna say that I LOVED the way A described Emmett & tje way he "bowed" to Jazz as they walked into the hotel. It was so sweet & so Emmett.

Second of all, great chapter.

Third, there is only one chapter left & I am afraid I have stumbled across an unfinished story.. so if that's the case, I'll have to finish it in my head, as I know Edward is her brother & was gunna propose to her best friend, Bella, & I have to believe they think she didn't survive... ?

(Ignore whats under here, my phone spazzed out)- anyway, I see healing for Jasper's family.- either way, I'm looking forward to chapter 20.

Also I see hs family.
meelee72 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
That was so beautifully written.
meelee72 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Got chills !
meelee72 chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Yes, we now also have proclaimed love. :)
Ahhh...

Oh, & hmmm... Jazz's uncle sure sounds alot like a certain police chief on Forks, Wa.
Once this story comes full circle, it's gunna be pretty damn interesting, I just know it.

& leave it to Emmett to be grudge free.- Love me sum Emmett.
meelee72 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
He was gunna tell her he loves her!

Anywyay, yay!- finally, we have an established relationship. :)!

Oh, the part during the song, "Here Comes the Sun"... yea, that was seXy.
meelee72 chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Oh man, that was one hell of an intense chapter.
- yes, the format was very cool.

Ok, as for the way Alice reacted to Jazzy's scars.. (like i knew she would)...
That.
Was.
Beautiful.
- Now he knows... he knows for sure.
& he kissed her correctly. :)

Phew... I was getting nervous.
Outstanding chapter.
meelee72 chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
I LOVED the way he said "Come here" when they found the bracelette & how they held each other.

I hope Jazz's nightmares don't actually mean anything real.

& damn, he is way too hard on himself.- I am having a fantasy about them both revealing their scars to each other Together...

& HeLL YeS! They kiss.