Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
MarsUK chapter 23 . 1/27/2010
Another briliant chapter great way to do the aniversary period -

p.s. I can not believe he pu the meatloaf in the bin that was so sad
frlarsson chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Love this story, cant wait to continue, )

best wishes, Linda
mialuvtwilight chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
wow this was painful, they aren't so well i can't wait for them to get better, i don't want the to drift apart!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
How...sad. As if their relationship can't be real unless Alice finds her past to validate it. Which, I suppose makes sense. It's really important...I hope they're found. I really can't wrap my head around the idea that no one went looking for her. Were they left in anger? Was she unreliable? She didn't come for the wedding so they assumed she disappeared? Maybe something she did frequently? Or they are looking and it's just that hard...It's been really hitting me recently just how big this country really is.

I wish Alice would talk to Jasper about stuff. He has to know what Penn Station is. Or this might be the New Yorker that is me assuming that most people know things like that...Alright, I can't wait for more, Keep Going!
KristALchelle chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
This was an awesome chapter! I loved the formatting. This story is so poignant and real and I just thank you for it from the bottom of my heart! So very very good BB! ~Krista
Shining Golden chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
Wow, you had me sucked into this story from the first chapter. It's so heartbreaking to see what Alice and Jasper have to go through, but at the same time I just couldn't stop reading. In a good way ;) You write Alice and Jasper beautifully - they are real, and flawed, and perfect. Also I liked how you snuck in Edward's "mind reading" and Alice's "telling the future" ha ha ha.
neji447 chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
Great chapter, i'm so in love with this story, it's fantastic! Please reveal alice's past so that jasper can understand what's going on with her, seeing them like this breaks my heart~ update as soon as you can please!

-Neji/Sarah
OldAccount789 chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
Wow, cool chapter. I'm just pleading that some kind of clue pops up and reveals Alice's past.

Oh, and Emmett rocks!

Patastic
Akelarre chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
Your story is so beautiful and sad. I loved it from the first wall knock. Now they seem to be travel along parallel lines. The idea of Alice everyday making herself up into a new person, broke my heart!
love bite chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
Whew! Well that was an emotional roller coaster if ever I have been on. Wow. Incredible. It seems to me that over the course of writing this fic your own writing style has sort of "gelled". Congrats on such an awesome story.
Cerebella.AEG chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
Oh SUaS, I am so in love with this story. This last chapter was so full of heartbreak, I was whimpering throughout the whole thing. :( The ending was perfect - everything isnt peachy AT ALL, but there is that tiny ray of hope. TINY! But something to keep me from being totally depressed!

"Closing my eyes, I force myself to bring my hand up and run my fingers through her choppy hair. Somehow I manage not to shudder." D: Oh shoot me now please.

And dismissing and THROWING AWAY the meatloaf... HOLYCRAP! That was awful! Like, terrible. Like PAIN!

This is one of the most surprising and unpredictable FFs Ive read, and I absolutely love that about it. Well done, and thank you!

To end on a happier note! The 1, 3 & 4 ducks? BaHAhahaha - thats hilarious! Is that based on a real experience, by any chance? Because that is seriously the best thing ever.

Also, do you have a banner for this story? Id love to pimp you! :P

Thank you for updating, it made my day! :D
Allora Gale chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
Another excellent chapter. I can't wait to see what he finds out. Good job.
Tyler Conners chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
My god i love this story so much but damn i can't wait until alice finds her family! comeon!
gebi chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
awesome chapter, i loved the part when Jasper was cooking:)

i'm also curious about the parents' visit ;)
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 23 . 1/21/2010