Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
meelee72 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Oh.
Hell.

I'd just love for Jasper to tell me to "pack my shit."
:) Ahhhh... that was too sweet. I am SO glad they are going to remain close.
- So many chapters left, so much can happen!

Oh, & Jaz taking ALiCe shopping? :) Love it.

Ok, so loving the direction. Let's get this show on the road!-
meelee72 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014

... Cafe in Philly? ... Nice. ;)
meelee72 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Ugh, he is way too hard on himself !
meelee72 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Omg , this is getting GOOD!

I'm loving their little rutine & glad they are spending time together.

Also, they both feel the same for each other, but neither knows it.

& man, things are starting to happen, I feel some changes & reveals coming.

Exciting! -
meelee72 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Holy sh*t! - too much to say about this chapter.
So much happened, & it was so intense, I don't have the words.
- it is sweet the way Jaz keeps track of what Al remembers.- the way they BOTH feel each others' pain on top of their own.

Anyway, great chapter!
What the hell will happen when she steps thru that door?
meelee72 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Love their sweet banter between the wall, & how they are mindful of what may hurt or embarrass the other.

- But I was floored... When Alice thought that the absence of pain was what she couldn't understand... Wow. That really touched me.
I have surely been there in my own way.- ... haven't we all..

Poor Jaz, shutting her out w/ the sound of the tv. He doesn't want his pain to add to hers.- He's already very protective of her, but also, he really wants to keep his pain to himself.- & he can't stand the thought of her seeing him. :(
I cried when she described her injuries.
Man, the pain that they both must endure. ... poor babies.
- But they are starting to open up more... appreciating each other.
meelee72 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I never read AH Alice & Jasper.. I adore them, obviously, but I always read canon when it comes to them.
So... w/ that said..
I love this so far. It's already so heart felt & emotional.
I love the way u incorporated canon elements w/ the scarring & the memory loss.
I hope these two can help each other heal on the inside.
- I'm excited to learn more about them & more back story.
- Great job! I'm in love w/ A&J all over again.
Mockingslay chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
This story is one of the best I've ever read! I know it's been like 3 years, but please finish it! I want to read it until the end! Finish it please!
Clare chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
IM BEGGING YOU TO FINISH THIS. IT'S ONE OF THE BEST YET IT'S INCOMPLETE AND IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! I know you haven't updated in three years but please? For the readers who are still obsessed over Alice & Jasper? You're an amazing writer and I hope you'll be able to complete this.
nathygallagher chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
Please can you tell me if you have plans to finish this, best Jasper and Alice!
Megan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hi I love your story! I hope you continue it soon. I read it about two years ago and pop in every once in awhile to check for updates. You really are a talented writer! How your life is going well!
Eli42 chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
Please, I am begging you to please continue with this fic. There are so few good Alice and Jasper fics out there and you've created this great AU, but they're both in a bad place right now and there are so many unanswered questions.

From a Devoted Reader!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I really sincerely hope that you continue on with this story. This is one of the best I've read! So much emotion and learning and change and growth. I'm so curious about Alice's past now, and it would be amazing to read about Jasper interacting face to face with his whole family. Please don't forget about this story! Thank you so much for what you have written, I've really enjoyed it )
Snappher chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Hi there :) I know you're on hiatus for a while now. Just wanted you to know that I have never forgotten this story...it kinda haunts me! If you're not going to finish it, hey, that's your call. But I BEG you - can we please, oh please, have a synopsis of the rest you'd planned for it? did Alice ever find her people? were they looking for here? Did she and Jasper find happiness?

Hope (and pray!) to hear from you :)

LoriAnn
moreth07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is by far one of the BEST stories I have ever read. I was really drawn into Alice and Jasper's world, and I could not bring myself to turn away from it. I realize that life gets in the way, but I feel that writing is very therapeutic, and I really do hope that everything is okay and that someday you will be able to finish this wonderful and amazing story. Good Luck. :)
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »