Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
moreth07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is by far one of the BEST stories I have ever read. I was really drawn into Alice and Jasper's world, and I could not bring myself to turn away from it. I realize that life gets in the way, but I feel that writing is very therapeutic, and I really do hope that everything is okay and that someday you will be able to finish this wonderful and amazing story. Good Luck. :)
LizziePaige chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story, so well written and so captivating. As it has been a long time since you have updated it I'm assuming you don't look in here much or anymore but if so I just wanted to let you know people are still discovering your stories and loving them! I hope you do find the time and/or passion to finish it at some stage as I'm sure there are lots of fans out there who would love that. Thank you again and best wishes to you xx
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
This story has captured me like non before. I think it deserves more reviews than it has gotten. I haven't cooked, cleaned, and barely eaten. I can't put this book down. Just wanted to let you know that I feel lucky to have come across this, and that you are very talented. Thank you for writing so beautifully! :)
GarnetAles chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Funnily enough, I realized just a second ago that it was 3 years ago today when you first published this story. It is spectacular and I hope that someday you will finish it. I will be waiting, if that day does come :)
GarnetAles chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Awesome chapter. It was beautiful really. Wow. It was just great.
GarnetAles chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Eek! I'm in love with this story. And he can feel again! It's so well written. And he can feel again!
GarnetAles chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. Loved the turn it has taken in the last couple.
GarnetAles chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
This was my favorite chapter so far. I literally pumped my fist into the air in celebration when he said 'you're moving in with me'. Amazing chapter.
GarnetAles chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh! This was the best chapter by far, in my opinion. Now to read more...
GarnetAles chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Very intriguing start. Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Devilishduck chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
This story has been a roller coaster through and through. Just when I feel like I'm able to find a norm or a pattern, reality seems to strike and I see the works thru a different lens because of these unique twists that remind you that life may be a b*h, but it's still worth living. Can't wait for you to resume this.
Devi The Gaelet chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this. I know you've probably forgotten all about it, and moved on in life to things bigger and better. But I just want you to know that I read every word. And reading broke my heart. It's been a long time since I've felt anything for anyone, real or fictional, but I feel for this Alice and this Jasper. I feel their pain, and their love, and their misery.
So thank you. Thank you for writing this. Even if you never read this. Even if you don't care. Just...thank you.
Musiclover109 chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
I know you said you were taking a break from this story, but PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing! And I want to hear more about Edward... Will Carlisle, Esme and Bella also be in this story sometime?
hpdude-4life chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Ok, so i've noticed that there hasn't been an update in 2 years.. O_O first things first, are you ok? Cos i'm sure you were enjoying writing this story as much as i do reading it. And yeah, i hope you do finish it, cos needless to say, i think this story is amazing, and it would be an injustice not to give it the ending it deserves )
hpdude-4life chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Perfect.
I love how you try different formats for the chapters, and this one is by far my fave. It just works with the scene and makes it that much more..
Perfect.