Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
Megan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hi I love your story! I hope you continue it soon. I read it about two years ago and pop in every once in awhile to check for updates. You really are a talented writer! How your life is going well!
Eli42 chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
Please, I am begging you to please continue with this fic. There are so few good Alice and Jasper fics out there and you've created this great AU, but they're both in a bad place right now and there are so many unanswered questions.

From a Devoted Reader!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I really sincerely hope that you continue on with this story. This is one of the best I've read! So much emotion and learning and change and growth. I'm so curious about Alice's past now, and it would be amazing to read about Jasper interacting face to face with his whole family. Please don't forget about this story! Thank you so much for what you have written, I've really enjoyed it )
Snappher chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Hi there :) I know you're on hiatus for a while now. Just wanted you to know that I have never forgotten this story...it kinda haunts me! If you're not going to finish it, hey, that's your call. But I BEG you - can we please, oh please, have a synopsis of the rest you'd planned for it? did Alice ever find her people? were they looking for here? Did she and Jasper find happiness?

Hope (and pray!) to hear from you :)

LoriAnn
moreth07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is by far one of the BEST stories I have ever read. I was really drawn into Alice and Jasper's world, and I could not bring myself to turn away from it. I realize that life gets in the way, but I feel that writing is very therapeutic, and I really do hope that everything is okay and that someday you will be able to finish this wonderful and amazing story. Good Luck. :)
LizziePaige chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story, so well written and so captivating. As it has been a long time since you have updated it I'm assuming you don't look in here much or anymore but if so I just wanted to let you know people are still discovering your stories and loving them! I hope you do find the time and/or passion to finish it at some stage as I'm sure there are lots of fans out there who would love that. Thank you again and best wishes to you xx
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
This story has captured me like non before. I think it deserves more reviews than it has gotten. I haven't cooked, cleaned, and barely eaten. I can't put this book down. Just wanted to let you know that I feel lucky to have come across this, and that you are very talented. Thank you for writing so beautifully! :)
GarnetAles chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Funnily enough, I realized just a second ago that it was 3 years ago today when you first published this story. It is spectacular and I hope that someday you will finish it. I will be waiting, if that day does come :)
GarnetAles chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Awesome chapter. It was beautiful really. Wow. It was just great.
GarnetAles chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Eek! I'm in love with this story. And he can feel again! It's so well written. And he can feel again!
GarnetAles chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. Loved the turn it has taken in the last couple.
GarnetAles chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
This was my favorite chapter so far. I literally pumped my fist into the air in celebration when he said 'you're moving in with me'. Amazing chapter.
GarnetAles chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh! This was the best chapter by far, in my opinion. Now to read more...
GarnetAles chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Very intriguing start. Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Devilishduck chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
This story has been a roller coaster through and through. Just when I feel like I'm able to find a norm or a pattern, reality seems to strike and I see the works thru a different lens because of these unique twists that remind you that life may be a b*h, but it's still worth living. Can't wait for you to resume this.
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »