Reviews for Tie Me Down to this World
Harry August chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
Spending the morning sick in bed going over old stories I've read. As always with this story, I kinda wish I hadn't! Not because it isn't wonderful, because it is. But because I know now, deep down, that you aren't going to finish it.

You don't need me to tell you what a shame that is, I'm sure you've heard it all before. And, I can understand that a story as intense as this isn't something you can just play around with. For that reason, I feel bad about pressuring you to finish it. I can't imagine the place you need to put your mind in to write it.

But I really hope you do one day, (soon, lol.)Jasper and Alice deserve a conclusion, they've been through soooo much.

But, it's been well over a year so I am finally coming to terms with the fact that it won't happen.

Good luck to you, and if on the off chance, you're not finishing it on here because you've published it as an original story or you've simply moved it to another site...PLEASE let me know.

Harri.
Qualia Des chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I've been reading my way through various fandoms for a long, long time now and your story has some of the most realistic characterizations I've ever seen. Jasper and Alice are so absolutely human, and despite their improbable situations, everything still seems absolutely believable. This is because you shy away from the fairytale glow that almost all fanfic writers like to cast - from little things like how Alice couldn't actually look at Jasper's scarred body, to bigger things like not bringing in feelings of lust until the last few chapters - all of this makes this fanfic just so, so amazing.

I really hope you continue with this soon! Until then, I'm off to read your other work. :)
cheekylildevil chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
This is now the third time I have read this, and may I say that it is, by far, the best written fanfiction I've read in over five years. You made the characters your own, and you made them real. I find myself wanting to write fanfiction for Tie Me Down to this World like I do for published novels.

You are an incredible author, and I hope very much that you will update this soon, so that you may continue to be so.

Much adoration,

Indi
kyrandiana chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Hey Im a major fan of this story and I know u said u were putting it on hiatius and all but I was just curious if u were ever going to one day finish it? Cuz well u haven't updated any stories since last year and I was wondering if u were still around at all? Cuz I have some ideas of what I want to see and well I was only curious if u had hit a writers block the size of Russia. Hope to hear from u soon thanks Kyrandiana
EmberTheGreat chapter 23 . 4/12/2011
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. Amazing characterisation and beautiful writing. I know its on hiatus and understand it may not be updated any time soon but that doesn't stop me from hoping :) thank you!
toomuchchampagne chapter 23 . 3/13/2011
I love it so much.

I cried, I laughed, I felt it.
toomuchchampagne chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Such a beautiful chapter.

Such a beautiful story.

Some of the sentences are graved in my mind.

This one marked me particularly : "I can feel his heart beating in my chest, and I wonder if all bodies are made empty enough to hold two lives inside of them at once, or if it's only because I've been broken that I need antiphony behind my ribcage to feel whole"
MissRebecca912 chapter 23 . 2/25/2011
I am so in love with this story! It's wonderful. I hope you can update soon, but I understand that RL needs to come first.

Excellent work!
sariedee chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
i let myself get all caught up anyway lol i really hope to see more soon...this story is really really good
sariedee chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
wow so i am really enjoying this story! i got so excited i kept hitting next and forgot to review...sad to see it is on hiatus, but that is understandable. i'll keep reading though :)
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Just wanted to check on you - I love this story and can't wait to learn more about what happened to Alice
rachelalexandra chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
I have just spent the last few days reading this, and wow is it good! Will be looking forward to future chapters. -)
denninelli chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
Must admit that I really hope that one day you will have the strength to complete this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed the read and enjoy your style and concepts.
goonyelm chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
please finish this story its really interesting
thepinktabby chapter 23 . 1/1/2011
Wow, I've spent all day and half of last night (New Years Eve) reading this. I truly hope that we resolve the mystery of Alice. As is it is such a powerful story of hope, faith and love.

Thanks