Reviews for The Tarot Master
FunnyEasyMe chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
Oh my... that was a roller coaster of emotions in 15 chapters. I love it! I mean there was a lot to be understood but the way you explained it in the chapters, without explaining, was crazy in a good way. I was emotional at the part were they wereparting their ways and damn the end was perfect. I feel bad for Ishida tho... but I guess Ichigo and Rukia are going to start over again which is really good. This was really good, damn good. I loved tje story, your writing skills and you have a really good vocab too. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
hopelessromantic chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
this is one of the best stories ever. and you made me cry lot. thank you for this fic.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Damn it Ishida! And Rukia bravo girl for the slaps you landed on Ichigo! This fic of yours was a blessing to me! I was looking for IchiRuki stories I suddenly found this. Thank you for writing such a splendid story. I really enjoyed it and wow all those details about the Cards! Great stuff you have.
JoTerry chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Nicely written. Wonder why I didn't know about this fic sooner.
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
wow ... ichigo is so selfish and mean... not that i complain...
Atikah14DC chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Interesting concept you have there, so Byaku-nee and Hisana are nephilim too... and Rukia is half-nehilim..?
I always love when Byakuya call kozo ;)
I hope there's sequel
And you're so kind for thanking me because I fav your story _
Atikah14DC chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
It's so funny that his power don't work well with Rukia, and that slap... two thumbs for you Rukia_
Atikah14DC chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
It's so interesting, Ichigo even as a nephilim was overpower.. _
Lucia chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
God! I don't know what to say! Such an amazing story! The best bleach fanfc
Kitsune Shiro-chan chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
The ending was unepected...could you post a sequel? To explain a bit of rukia and ichigo's future...? Is it tooo much to ask? Sorry if it is!
Kitsune Shiro-chan chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
YESSU ISHIDAAAA! Now Ichigo, stand up and kick some ass...That speech to Rukia was really sweet, my eyes were kinda misty!
Kitsune Shiro-chan chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Short but sweet...Ishida is still calm while Ichigo...I can just IMAGINE his expression...
Kitsune Shiro-chan chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Wow...the passion is soooo intense and the thought of Rukia ogling at Ichigo gives me nosebleeds..
Nice story!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Nice plot you had here.

Ishida! Huhu.. Death is salvation. So sad. T_T

Anyway, I can't get the image of Byakuya manning a gondola out of my head now. *drools*

Thanks for sharing :)
FY chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
FINALLY AN AWESOME SUPERNATURAL FANFIC THAT IS COMPLETED. I'M IN HEAVEN NOW THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!