Reviews for An Unexpected Visitor
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
interesting
lillinfields chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
COOL I thought that was pretty cool.
Jewel34 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
As said in a review of another of your stories... I love your writing.

I also love that you seem to enjoy Xander and Faith - often 2 of the least considered characters on the show.

I truly hope your muse keeps working... feed her Belgian chocolate if you feel her slipping (works for me!)
Sue chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
you should write more...Like angel and Xander fighting together...and cordy finding out his there...and not to metion the scooby gang.

please write more
Tariq chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hi. NICE! PLZ CONTINUE!
regina chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
i love it more please i wander what xanders thoughts are of caritas
Sean chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Looking forward to the next installment, good job
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Great! gonna love this series!
slaygal333 chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
interestin interlude. but i like it. the fight scenes with Xander and Angel were great. it's nice to see someone giving Xander some good fighting skills. the one thing i wish was in this interlude was a Xander/Cordy reunion. it'd be fun to see them talking again. anyway, you did another wonderful job and best of luck to all your new stories! - Faith'sfaith :)
RobC chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Great interlude, looks like the new series will be a good one. Faith as a roomie, tough Xander, and clueless Scooby gang, good story mix, lot's of potential. Can't wait for the new story.
Contania Ibbansard chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Woo! that was awesome! Sending him to Caritas :-D
DaBear chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Read this last night but I wasn't signed in to do the review, so I waited until I could sign in. Great story man. Is this going to be a lead off into another series or is it just a short fic? Either way it was a good story. Love the interaction with Angel, and the bit about Cordy's prattleing LoL

DaBear
Igor the Great chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
This is a nice change of pace. A nicely written, positive, Xander-centric 'fic. Well done! Perhaps you will expand on this idea, and start a series about Xander. -Igor-
Banquo chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Now, I was going to try to go for firsties but a few people already beat me to it. ] I like what I am reading here so far. Since we know what happens right after he picks up his friend, will we see what happens once this friend finds out about Xander's... extra curricular activies? I hope so! As always I am a fan of your work and i look forward to reading the rest, as well as any thing else you write.
Furious George chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
This was an excellent interlude, Ice. Glad to see someone else who thinks that over the space of five years figthing evil that Xander would have learned some fighting skills. Finally just a little question. In Lonely Letters, Xander indicated that Buffy didn't die, but in this piece there was a reference to her being back amoung the living? Just thought you might wanna correct that(or maybe that was another fic and I'm wrong - I don't know). Other than that, totally brilliant. Sequel please.