Reviews for Raise some Hell
chick96 chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
I love your story i"m sorry about our friend an congratulations on your son update soon can't wait
musicsxgirlx95 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really don't like this at all. There is no escription and stuff randomly is happening also the girls seem like sluts and the guys seem like manwhores. You also witheld a chapter because you didnt get reviews. That's not what writing is about at all. It was killing me to make it to chapter 3 and when i got to 5 i just quite. I think it's not well writen, doesn't flow right, and overall it isn't that great of a story line. It's been done a thousand times and i just clicked on it to see if you could pull it off but you can't.
henrylover94 chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
take your time,happy new year:D
JessiD.x chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Update now! It's awesome! :)
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
I'm glad you're going to continue. :) And congrats on your son.
emily912 chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
You really should check your grammar and the story should probably be much longer... I think they really rushed into their friendship and most conversations don't really make sense. Other than that I really liked reading it and you're plotline is great. :)
Rae-DreamerGirl-xoxo chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
like the story
Valessa123 chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Im so sorry about your friend, I don't actually know how it is to loose someone since I can't remember my grandparents so I can't say I understand your pain. On the brigh side, he's in a better place. I wouldn't blame you if you don't update in a long time. Heck, I won't blame you if you stopped writing this story. I'm very, very sorry.

R.I.P. Danny
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
amazing
MissTwilghtLover6 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
shit im so sorry i noe its crapppy have some 1 close to u murdered wen dere young happened 2 my family.. hope u feel better:(
AubMay97 chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
ugh i love this story u have to update, but no pressure.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
i loved it was pretty awesome
emomusickid chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
good chapter
so many books to little time chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
please finish it i cant wait its not all the time you get to see a story were Bella isn't helpless and clumsy

i absolutely love it please continue!