Reviews for Worlds Collide
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I don't really know what to write because nothing seemes to do Stephanie justice, but I just want to say that she was an amazing writer, and she will be missed. chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
May she rest in peace.
TayterBug chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
amazing. Your so awesome for putting this up. I can hardly belive shes actually gone.
L5472 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Aww. Stephanie will be long loved and remembered like you said. She was really great.
Moonprincess92 chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Your eulogy was beautiful and a wonderful way to describe Stephanie. We will always love and remember her.
OVER-bridges chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Time never seemed like an issue until this event was thrown at my face. I regret not reviewing any thoughts left to Stephanie, and now it's too late. I try not to think about it. There are some authors that are unforgettable and eternally leave their stories behind. I can't help but smile frequently when reading her stories. She'll be missed dearly.
The Capslock Critic chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
cynically quixotic chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I'm so sorry. I just can't believe she's gone. She was a great writer, even though most of us never met her.
Bekahful chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Hi. I am so sorry about what happened to Stepha- I mean Daddy's Little Cannibal. I understand why you don't want to continue the story, but just in case I'm going to put it on my Story Alerts, kay? I just wanted to say this story is a really good one. One thing I was confused about, though was whether or not the police officer at the park was a girl or boy. I totally think they raped her. I wonder... is this just sitting in an unused email inbox-thingie now? Or is someone actually reading this? I'm really sorry, and I hope you are okay, as well (emotionally/psychologically, I don't know about physically). I'm really, really sorry and I hope the jackass/bastard who killed her... ugh. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

-vampirefan17 *C
LilMelxx chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
that was a beautiful eulogy.

im so sad that this happened to such an amazing person.

my thoughts are with you and Stephanies family

rest in peace Stephanie.

RIP Stephanie chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I remember I'd go onto Steph's profile whenever i was having a crappy day and her perseverance would inspire me. I'd like to thank her for that.

There are a ton of things that i'd love to say to her now, that I'll probably think of later and say "dammit, why didn't i review with that?" but that just proves that she'll be with us forever.

May she rest in peace knowing that she's lived and given others the greatest literary experience they'll have in quite a while.

we love you, stephanie
cullenite21 chapter 11 . 5/11/2009

Third time's the charm. I really got to thinking today, and I don't even know why, but somehow, I think it just hit me. Delayed much? Yes. But I'm crying now, I don't want her to be gone. I never even knew her, but from what I've read, she was this amazing person who's went through a lot of shit that made her a fantastic author and a better person. I always said that if you didn't know who Daddy's Little Cannibal was, you didn't know Twilight FanFiction. Her creativity was unsurpassed by anyone, and I just can't believe it was cut off so short. I will remember her message wherever I go, and it'll mean more than just some crap written off a page on a school advertisement. It was written by a fellow author on something we all connected on. Maybe that's why we're all so sad. Apart from the fact that we loved her, or maybe because we loved her, we were all one big family connected by this universal book and our imaginations. And that's what made it so special. The fact that she could branch off into these stories from these books is beyond incredibly amazing. I wish she could live to see what she's done, but I'm also glad she got to see just how much she could do to inspire people.

I just wish she wasn't gone. Jeez, I never knew her but I'm practically bawling. That's what writing does to you, I suppose. If it's powerful enough, like hers. Your eulogy truly made me see who she was and what she aimed for. Thank you.

We love you, Daddy's Little Cannibal (Stephanie). Hopefully you're reincarnated as Stephenie Meyer. Or better, your fanfictions will be the real deal Twilight.

PS. This may sound crass, and if so, forgive me, but I never got to read Cigarette Burns and I would so dearly love to. I don't know if you have it, but if you do I would love to read it. Although if she wouldn't have wanted it that way, I understand. In fact, if she took it off the site she took it off for a reason. If she would have wanted to share it though, I would dearly appreciate it. Again, please forgive me for being so crass.
kuntrygal chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Thank you for writing this. She was very much loved in the Twilight Fandom here and will truly be missed. Her stories never ceased to amaze me. She was a truly gifted author and had a very bright future ahead of her.
kimanioverthinks chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
My God, I wish I had known her; she seems like a fabulous person. She will be missed.
Ms. Amanda Rose chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
:'( im crying so much. iloved her stories. and oh wow :'(

R.I.P Stephanie :'(