Reviews for Worlds Collide
The Capslock Critic chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
awesome!
cynically quixotic chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I'm so sorry. I just can't believe she's gone. She was a great writer, even though most of us never met her.
Bekahful chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Hi. I am so sorry about what happened to Stepha- I mean Daddy's Little Cannibal. I understand why you don't want to continue the story, but just in case I'm going to put it on my Story Alerts, kay? I just wanted to say this story is a really good one. One thing I was confused about, though was whether or not the police officer at the park was a girl or boy. I totally think they raped her. I wonder... is this just sitting in an unused email inbox-thingie now? Or is someone actually reading this? I'm really sorry, and I hope you are okay, as well (emotionally/psychologically, I don't know about physically). I'm really, really sorry and I hope the jackass/bastard who killed her... ugh. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

-vampirefan17 *C
LilMelxx chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
that was a beautiful eulogy.

im so sad that this happened to such an amazing person.

my thoughts are with you and Stephanies family

rest in peace Stephanie.

LilMelxx
RIP Stephanie chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I remember I'd go onto Steph's profile whenever i was having a crappy day and her perseverance would inspire me. I'd like to thank her for that.

There are a ton of things that i'd love to say to her now, that I'll probably think of later and say "dammit, why didn't i review with that?" but that just proves that she'll be with us forever.

May she rest in peace knowing that she's lived and given others the greatest literary experience they'll have in quite a while.

we love you, stephanie
cullenite21 chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Bronze,

Third time's the charm. I really got to thinking today, and I don't even know why, but somehow, I think it just hit me. Delayed much? Yes. But I'm crying now, I don't want her to be gone. I never even knew her, but from what I've read, she was this amazing person who's went through a lot of shit that made her a fantastic author and a better person. I always said that if you didn't know who Daddy's Little Cannibal was, you didn't know Twilight FanFiction. Her creativity was unsurpassed by anyone, and I just can't believe it was cut off so short. I will remember her message wherever I go, and it'll mean more than just some crap written off a page on a school advertisement. It was written by a fellow author on something we all connected on. Maybe that's why we're all so sad. Apart from the fact that we loved her, or maybe because we loved her, we were all one big family connected by this universal book and our imaginations. And that's what made it so special. The fact that she could branch off into these stories from these books is beyond incredibly amazing. I wish she could live to see what she's done, but I'm also glad she got to see just how much she could do to inspire people.

I just wish she wasn't gone. Jeez, I never knew her but I'm practically bawling. That's what writing does to you, I suppose. If it's powerful enough, like hers. Your eulogy truly made me see who she was and what she aimed for. Thank you.

We love you, Daddy's Little Cannibal (Stephanie). Hopefully you're reincarnated as Stephenie Meyer. Or better, your fanfictions will be the real deal Twilight.

-cullenite21.

PS. This may sound crass, and if so, forgive me, but I never got to read Cigarette Burns and I would so dearly love to. I don't know if you have it, but if you do I would love to read it. Although if she wouldn't have wanted it that way, I understand. In fact, if she took it off the site she took it off for a reason. If she would have wanted to share it though, I would dearly appreciate it. Again, please forgive me for being so crass.
kuntrygal chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Thank you for writing this. She was very much loved in the Twilight Fandom here and will truly be missed. Her stories never ceased to amaze me. She was a truly gifted author and had a very bright future ahead of her.
kimanioverthinks chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
My God, I wish I had known her; she seems like a fabulous person. She will be missed.
Ms. Amanda Rose chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
:'( im crying so much. iloved her stories. and oh wow :'(

R.I.P Stephanie :'(
Annabelle Strickland chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was so funny! It made me laugh so hard! That was awesome!

Annie Strickland Peck
izhavo chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Thank you really much your words, in many ways she was my friend but we do not know. I know that what you say is true, I could imagine it describes as ...

I regret not having known, and of course I will miss. The world today is a little darker ...

But I will if your words and persevere to bring my own light.

My sincere condolences to you and her family.

PS: And, as always repeated Stephanie, sorry my typing errors, I'm speaking Spanish and English makes me difficult.
DropDeadRomantic chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I couldn't have said it better for a family member of my own. Both of you are amazing writers, and Stephanie will be missed dearly. She was an amazing writer, and by what I've heard, she was an amazing friend. I'm sure she's looking down on all of us that mattered to her, and making sure we all have wonderful, happy, and full lives. God bless.

~Sydney Cruse~
simkid chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I'm sure as usual, that Stephanine is looking down on us and saying that 'I'm not that awsome' but thats becasue she was so modest, its one of the things you learn early on.

I always saw a day when she would be famous and on a talk show promoting this site and all it does.

Again, I can barely belive it.

Stephaine was an amzing person, writer, and friend.
The Color Ninja chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
She will be missed forever. RIP stephanie!
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
OH MY GOD! I still dont belive it. Please, I beg, tell me is a lie. I wont get mad or anything but please tell me is a joke. I know I was nobody for her but she was my example for everything. Shell be missed. :(
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »