Reviews for Worlds Collide
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I can't even describe how angry your childishness makes me. You DISGUST me. You have a lot of growing up to do. You weren't that great a writer, yes, I enjoyed your story, but it was nothing I would read multiple times. If believing that you're a great writer gets you through your day, sure. but you will never be able to call yourself a great person and that, my dear, will bite you in the ass. Leave Fanfiction and don't ever come back, for real now. Karma will bite you in the ass. Enjoy your druggie life.
Love.Me.At.First.Sight chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
I hate what every one is saying. They need to baxk up off of you, you are not sick, and people should stop claiming that you are. I was going to leave a REALLY long rant, but i won't, and let me just say this : 'Only sick people can call others so' a quote from one of my besties. I wish you the best of luck, and to the haters...DONT BE JEALOUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow. It’s some of the best news I’ve heard this year. One of my favorite author’s is still alive…and well! Holy shit! I still can’t believe it. Nor can I be pissed at what you did. It’s actually very understandable and hell, you’re alive. That’s all that should matter.

So fuck what the haters say. You’re a brilliant writer and I can tell that you’re a genuinely good person. I’m very much looking forward to seeing your novels on bookshelves.

Oh and if you’re ever in TX and want to hang out and do some shrooms or smoke out, I’m just a PM away (My apologies, FF isn't letting me sign in).

Best wishes,

-Anoni Ellipsi
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I support you DLC.

I was a little shocked when I found out about you're 'death' a few years ago. I know and I'm sure everybody else knows that you did it for personal reasons and NOT to harm anybody. If I were in the same position, I would probably do something similar. Maybe not take it as far as faking my own death, but, people think differently! It is, however, great that you're still breathing. I can't really imagine the pain a family would go through if they really lost an 18 year old to a car accident and what it would be like, to end your journey in life at such a young age. I am not going to hate on you, I am not going to bash on you, for a few reasons.

1) It's fanfiction, not the real world. It's a stage for everyone, mostly because it's great practice for writing. Obviously, you moved on from the stage. Also, Congratulations on you're novels!

and

2)The pressure of fanfiction is really hard. As weird as that may sound, it really is. I had a few good stories going on here, with probably 900 reviews. But, I kinda lost my train of thought for them both when I started Electrical training at tech school.

I wish you the best of luck, Stephanie. I do hope you live on and embrace life while you can, because a tragidy like what happened in your fake death, can really happen anytime during the day. I feel for you because many of these people can not be as understanding as others. Writing death notes to people is NOT a way to handle something like this. They shouldn't be doing it anyway, because they can get into serious trouble for it and stuff like that could make a person, actually go and kill themselves. 6 people in my HS (I am a senior), have commmitted suicide in the past months of 2011, because of people telling them to do so. It's just sick.

Best of luck.

Sarah.
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Hi there ...

So ... Even though, i myself, was a little chocked, i would like to tell ya' all that writing Reviews saying that Daddy's Little Cannibal is "sick" IS just as "sick" as you are saying. You obviously don't understand what this person has been going through.

My point with this actually is ... That i want you to know that i suport you Daddy's Little Cannibal, and i don't judge you.

Just thought that would be nice to know ;)
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Rest In Peace.

It hurts to know someone died so young ...

That sounds weird comming from a thirteen year old, but do know, that i feel for ya' all :)
123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have recently found your profile so I don't know the houl story about you faking your death but I still would like to say something: What you did was wrong, it was stupid, it was careless and a littel insensitive for the people who know peopel that this actuly happend to. But you were only 18 and some people don't beleve it but when your 18 your still only a child you were upset and did'ent know what to do so you paniked and did the first thing that came to mind and when you did it you could not undo it. In till you had to so I do forgive you. And the peopel how sent you hate masseges for what you done are wrong for cyber bullying you and the peopel how yoused the annonamous thing should find some gut's and you's there profile so you can explane so if you ever read this tell me because I would like to know.
Nina chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Fake your own death? You're fucked up... seriously.
hhh chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Bitch
nola80 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I honestly do NOT accept your apology which is more cynical than actually sincere. You did it because you were getting hate mail? I don't agree with cyber bullying but you went too far, you forced people to actually care about you and all these people were sincere and you deceived them. I know it's been a couple of years but I have yet to find a more pathetic person than you. You can't play around with death when so many other people out there actually deal with real tragedies in their life and you made it a game. I shake my head in disgust and glad you are no longer part of the fanfiction community.
SnoopyCullen chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Can anyone PM me Stephs Facebook?
Shame chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
You give your sincerest apology for your actions? Well, I personally will not accept your sorry little rant as an apology for such behaviour. To not only fake your own death, but to drag other innocent people into your mess is just disgusting. And for what? You thought (and still think) that you were some kind of God on here and pulling this dramatic stunt was the only was to stop the negative attention. NEWSFLASH, there will always be negative attention. You are not special. You aren't even the best writer on here and you sure as hell won't be the best published writer on the market. What made you think it was in any way appropriate to claim to be killed in a car accident? People mourned you, they cried for you. There is nothing in the rant on your profile that indicates to me that you feel any true remorse for your actions - you are defensive, bratty, and you blame everyone but yourself. You wanted to stop writing fanfic? THEN STOP WRITING IT - DELETE YOU PROFILE. Did that simple concept never even cross your mind? You had to resort to this ridiculous stunt that will no doubt effect your young 'fans' in such a negative way. All writers on this site get bad reviews and PM's - including myself - it is clear you were not strong enough to let it roll off your back and it is also clear that you are still the same person that is not strong enough to deal with the consequences of their actions.

I hope you learn to be strong and perhaps even realize that you are not the infallible writing God that you seem to think you are - because only then will you feel true remorse and responsibility for your actions.
SincerelyAnOpportunist chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Yeah, again I'm late and I know that this message probably doesn't mean anything now but still it will help me have a clean concious ( sorry if I spelled it wrong). First of all I would like to say sorry. I'm sorry that I left that review and everytime I would even hear your name I would have this feeling of disgust. But even though by being the bigger person and admitting that you were wrong and actually apologizing about it puts you on friends list but I still get a little mad when I hear about what you did. But in the end you have my respect.
I dont feel sorry for you chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Sick just sick.. faking your own death that is fucking stupid think of everyone who did lose a loved one to drunk driving. Is your life that bad for you to fake it? I would just delete your account so everyone can forget about you and move on and I for one will not be buying anything that has your name on if you do end up writing books. people would have taken your going on a break better then "dying". i would hate to think what the real world would think when they fine out this happened once you become "famous" off your novel
NeverthelessTwin chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting that, if stephanie can hear me now I just wanna say 'you are the most amazing writer and I feel more sorry for everyone you've left behind the world doesn't deserve to have you leave it but these things are fate. Also if you are bored try and find my dad, I can garantee he'll find you funny. Good luck in your world'. And to all your friends and family best of luck for the next few years and anytime after that.
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »