Reviews for Worlds Collide
BlueOctober145 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Even though I know she will never read this, I just wanted to say that even now, years later, she hasn't been forgotten. She is still undoubtedly one of the best authors on this site, and her stories have been a true inspiration to those who read them. I hope that wherever she is, she is happy because she sounds like she was a beautiful person. So, to Stephanie. May she Rest in Peace. Always.
jessted chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Such a great story, really wish it could have been finished. The both of you seemed to have a pretty good understanding of DID. One of my teenaged alters was enjoying it too :)
kristenstewart1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I know that you'll most likely never see this since you most likely don't go on fanfiction anymore. But I want to say, this book was amazing, one of my favorites that you wrote. I'm totally going to miss this book. I will look for your real books in life though. You have total talent and I hope you know that. You inspired me to keep writing. You were the first author I put on my fave author list when I first joined. In about 6 months it will be offically two years for me on fanfiction. I hope you known that you inspire myself and many others out there. Please just known, you are amazing and I won't forget you either. Continue writing on! Good Luck in Life.

xx erin
lluvy love chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
First off just like to say, no matter if it sounds strange or not when I heard you passed away i felt so bad like I was affected just because i read your stories. But reading old stories going back to old profiles, stuff like that and seeing your alive it makes me happy and makes me feel like...idk its not something sad in the back of my mind. Anyway great stories really love this one hope you finish it one day it totally deserves one!
The other side chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
In 2006 my father ran over a 16 year old boy while he was driving under the influence. He got hte maximum penalty in my country. Not even as long as the life which he took. I haven't seen him in 2 years. I can't bear to. My own father, who took me to the movies and who taught me my times tables. I can barely look at him. He tore our family apart.

I was so ashamed to go out in public after it happened. I was the girl whose daddy killed a child. I wasn't the girl who broker her arm on school camp or the guitar player anymore. I was the criminals daughter.

What my father did changed my life forever.

I have never had a drink of alcohol in my life and I am now 21. I work for an educational facility that travels to schools to give lectures on drink driving. I wanted to be a vet.

When the time of the accident happened I was too caught up in my own world and how I was affected to notice the effect m fathers actions had on the boy's family. By the time I wanted to apologise to them or awhatever, they had moved away. But I remember seeing them at the courthouse. I had never seen a grown man cry before.

What you did, was disgusting. To anyone and everyone who had been affected by drink driving. I respected you so much and your stories were my favourite. What you did was belittling to my fathers victims family, and to my own. You show no respect to these traumatic events and I find what you wrote as an apology, condescending.

The boys family lost a son. They never saw him graduate. He never got that chance to fall in love or get married. He never drove a car. What you did trivialised the impact and emotions caused by drunk driving. It's almost lime you took the horrors of drunk driving and manipulated its effects foryour own sick game. It's pathetic and so are you.

Though your death threats are unwarranted and anyone who tells you to die now is a cruel asshole, nothing warranted your behaviour. It is inexcusable.

I hope you read this and realise that what you did is wrong. I know you apologised but I'm sorry, I just didn't get the vibe that wou actually regretted or understood what you had done.

TOS
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
I am so sorry for your loss I read alot of her stories I can tell she was active smart bubbly beautiful person may her soul rest in peace

You have my prayers.

~Kat
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I can't even describe how angry your childishness makes me. You DISGUST me. You have a lot of growing up to do. You weren't that great a writer, yes, I enjoyed your story, but it was nothing I would read multiple times. If believing that you're a great writer gets you through your day, sure. but you will never be able to call yourself a great person and that, my dear, will bite you in the ass. Leave Fanfiction and don't ever come back, for real now. Karma will bite you in the ass. Enjoy your druggie life.
Love.Me.At.First.Sight chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
I hate what every one is saying. They need to baxk up off of you, you are not sick, and people should stop claiming that you are. I was going to leave a REALLY long rant, but i won't, and let me just say this : 'Only sick people can call others so' a quote from one of my besties. I wish you the best of luck, and to the haters...DONT BE JEALOUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow. It’s some of the best news I’ve heard this year. One of my favorite author’s is still alive…and well! Holy shit! I still can’t believe it. Nor can I be pissed at what you did. It’s actually very understandable and hell, you’re alive. That’s all that should matter.

So fuck what the haters say. You’re a brilliant writer and I can tell that you’re a genuinely good person. I’m very much looking forward to seeing your novels on bookshelves.

Oh and if you’re ever in TX and want to hang out and do some shrooms or smoke out, I’m just a PM away (My apologies, FF isn't letting me sign in).

Best wishes,

-Anoni Ellipsi
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I support you DLC.

I was a little shocked when I found out about you're 'death' a few years ago. I know and I'm sure everybody else knows that you did it for personal reasons and NOT to harm anybody. If I were in the same position, I would probably do something similar. Maybe not take it as far as faking my own death, but, people think differently! It is, however, great that you're still breathing. I can't really imagine the pain a family would go through if they really lost an 18 year old to a car accident and what it would be like, to end your journey in life at such a young age. I am not going to hate on you, I am not going to bash on you, for a few reasons.

1) It's fanfiction, not the real world. It's a stage for everyone, mostly because it's great practice for writing. Obviously, you moved on from the stage. Also, Congratulations on you're novels!

and

2)The pressure of fanfiction is really hard. As weird as that may sound, it really is. I had a few good stories going on here, with probably 900 reviews. But, I kinda lost my train of thought for them both when I started Electrical training at tech school.

I wish you the best of luck, Stephanie. I do hope you live on and embrace life while you can, because a tragidy like what happened in your fake death, can really happen anytime during the day. I feel for you because many of these people can not be as understanding as others. Writing death notes to people is NOT a way to handle something like this. They shouldn't be doing it anyway, because they can get into serious trouble for it and stuff like that could make a person, actually go and kill themselves. 6 people in my HS (I am a senior), have commmitted suicide in the past months of 2011, because of people telling them to do so. It's just sick.

Best of luck.

Sarah.
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Hi there ...

So ... Even though, i myself, was a little chocked, i would like to tell ya' all that writing Reviews saying that Daddy's Little Cannibal is "sick" IS just as "sick" as you are saying. You obviously don't understand what this person has been going through.

My point with this actually is ... That i want you to know that i suport you Daddy's Little Cannibal, and i don't judge you.

Just thought that would be nice to know ;)
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Rest In Peace.

It hurts to know someone died so young ...

That sounds weird comming from a thirteen year old, but do know, that i feel for ya' all :)
123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have recently found your profile so I don't know the houl story about you faking your death but I still would like to say something: What you did was wrong, it was stupid, it was careless and a littel insensitive for the people who know peopel that this actuly happend to. But you were only 18 and some people don't beleve it but when your 18 your still only a child you were upset and did'ent know what to do so you paniked and did the first thing that came to mind and when you did it you could not undo it. In till you had to so I do forgive you. And the peopel how sent you hate masseges for what you done are wrong for cyber bullying you and the peopel how yoused the annonamous thing should find some gut's and you's there profile so you can explane so if you ever read this tell me because I would like to know.
Nina chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Fake your own death? You're fucked up... seriously.
hhh chapter 11 . 6/28/2011