Reviews for Worlds Collide
nola80 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I honestly do NOT accept your apology which is more cynical than actually sincere. You did it because you were getting hate mail? I don't agree with cyber bullying but you went too far, you forced people to actually care about you and all these people were sincere and you deceived them. I know it's been a couple of years but I have yet to find a more pathetic person than you. You can't play around with death when so many other people out there actually deal with real tragedies in their life and you made it a game. I shake my head in disgust and glad you are no longer part of the fanfiction community.
SnoopyCullen chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Can anyone PM me Stephs Facebook?
Shame chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
You give your sincerest apology for your actions? Well, I personally will not accept your sorry little rant as an apology for such behaviour. To not only fake your own death, but to drag other innocent people into your mess is just disgusting. And for what? You thought (and still think) that you were some kind of God on here and pulling this dramatic stunt was the only was to stop the negative attention. NEWSFLASH, there will always be negative attention. You are not special. You aren't even the best writer on here and you sure as hell won't be the best published writer on the market. What made you think it was in any way appropriate to claim to be killed in a car accident? People mourned you, they cried for you. There is nothing in the rant on your profile that indicates to me that you feel any true remorse for your actions - you are defensive, bratty, and you blame everyone but yourself. You wanted to stop writing fanfic? THEN STOP WRITING IT - DELETE YOU PROFILE. Did that simple concept never even cross your mind? You had to resort to this ridiculous stunt that will no doubt effect your young 'fans' in such a negative way. All writers on this site get bad reviews and PM's - including myself - it is clear you were not strong enough to let it roll off your back and it is also clear that you are still the same person that is not strong enough to deal with the consequences of their actions.

I hope you learn to be strong and perhaps even realize that you are not the infallible writing God that you seem to think you are - because only then will you feel true remorse and responsibility for your actions.
SincerelyAnOpportunist chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Yeah, again I'm late and I know that this message probably doesn't mean anything now but still it will help me have a clean concious ( sorry if I spelled it wrong). First of all I would like to say sorry. I'm sorry that I left that review and everytime I would even hear your name I would have this feeling of disgust. But even though by being the bigger person and admitting that you were wrong and actually apologizing about it puts you on friends list but I still get a little mad when I hear about what you did. But in the end you have my respect.
I dont feel sorry for you chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Sick just sick.. faking your own death that is fucking stupid think of everyone who did lose a loved one to drunk driving. Is your life that bad for you to fake it? I would just delete your account so everyone can forget about you and move on and I for one will not be buying anything that has your name on if you do end up writing books. people would have taken your going on a break better then "dying". i would hate to think what the real world would think when they fine out this happened once you become "famous" off your novel
NeverthelessTwin chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting that, if stephanie can hear me now I just wanna say 'you are the most amazing writer and I feel more sorry for everyone you've left behind the world doesn't deserve to have you leave it but these things are fate. Also if you are bored try and find my dad, I can garantee he'll find you funny. Good luck in your world'. And to all your friends and family best of luck for the next few years and anytime after that.
NeverthelessTwin chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I'm confused can you tell me what happened, it's just as awesome as you are I'm really dumb. I love how you portrayed bella's upset at not being able to remember stuff, because I'm just like that I have gaps in my memory although it's for other reasons rather than MPD. Although if you ever want to hear what it's like to not have your brain work properly, just ask. You two seem entirely right in the head it must be nice like that. Well it's been nice rambling on but I have to read some more now, 'cause I'm hooked.
SincerelyAnOpportunist chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
O.k.,I know that I'm sooo late but I just had to put this out there, if you really are dead i would like to say that to whoever is reading this is that I am sorry for your loss. But if this is just a joke I'm not laughing. People die in car accidents die almost all the time. In fact, when I was 6 I almost died in a car accident because my seat belt almost strangled me to death, if it wasn't for my sister I would be dead .
Highlands chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
Worlds Collide has finally made it into "Best of the Best: 1000 Reviews."

nattifranni99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Faking your own death, huh? Sick. Just absolutely sick. You've lost the respect of everyone, and I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't have a friend in the world. You are a really horrible person and I just wanted you to know that. I mean really, what are you 7? I'm sure 7 year olds have better common sense and higher maturity levels. Why would you give up so much fame and so many great fans you had? I would've loved the glory, but apparantly you just wanted something else to put in the history books. Nobody will forget about this. Know it and remember it, because we sure will. Thanks a lot for nothing, loser.
Ex-fan of Stephanie's work chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Some people go out quietly. Stephanie went out with a bang. Eulogys, many reviews saying RIP, and an entire website full of people missing her.

The only problem is she didn't actually leave.

Stephanie is alive, believe it or not. She's on Facebook. She's making jokes about her faked death. And in my opinion, that's just sick and twisted. People really die in drunk driving accidents. They aren't jokes. And if you don't want to finish a fanfiction, just say so. Don't fake your death. It's not right. Stephanie, if you're reading this, I loved your stories. I read them avidly. I found out you died. I was so sad that I almost cried. I couldn't bear the thought that an amazing young woman died far too early. Then I found out you were alive. I lost all respect for you at that moment. There's only one thing I can say.

How could you?
MattinaLuna chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I don't know if it's true that you fake you own death, but even if you did it, it doen't change the fact that you are an AWESOME writer! You have an unique kind of writing, amazing ideas and I love this "dark" style that can be found in most of your stories.

If you are really death, I wish you to R.I.P Stephanie, and I'm sure the word will miss you and your talent.
edwardlover55 chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
i loved this story. i have been reading a lot of your reviews and finding out that you are actually alive and that you faked your own death is unbelieveable. why would you do something like that. so many people shed tears over you and have said that they hope you are resting in peace. if you did this because you didn't want to finish your stories, just say that don't fake your own death. your an amazing writer despite what you did, and if you really are dead then i hope you do rest in peace, but i don't think you really are, so... whatever.
aDORKable-Rob chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I was reading other reviews and i say that you had a facebook account? Okay, i realllllly dont know if you are or arent alive, but if your alive and you find this funny, your stupid, just say you dont want to write, dont fake a death. NOW if you are dead, ignore those words and know i miss you, but again if ur alive ill be mad.
aDORKable-Rob chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Steph, i truly do miss you. I was reading one of your stories, where Bella was in her imaginary world (It was done beautifully) and i was thinking about leaving a nice review on there, but then remembered you are now resting in peace. I TRULY believe you are the BEST writer on fanfiction, TRULY, TRULY! I have NEVER read stories done more amazingly then you. They have life, they have soul, they are a true story! I swear you basically kick SM's behind and she CREATED all Twilight! I know, that you will never be able to go into your inbox and read this review, but I know, somewhere up in heaven your reading this-as I write it- and hopefully are smiling at it. I want you to know, as long as i remember FF,-maybe after that too- I will ALWAYS remember your AMAZING, ORIGINAL, BEAUTIFUL, PHENOMENAL STORIES! You were kind and sweet in AN'S and you were gorgeous with your words. R.I.P and when i get up to heaven one day, I want to read a story you wrote up there! Rest In Peace Girl, Love you

1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »