Reviews for Worlds Collide
RedVinesFTW chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I love all Bella's personalities :)

R.I.P DLC x
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
R.I.P Stephanie a.k.a Daddy's Little Cannibal :(

Great story so far, I just wish you were alive to see how much people miss you and the amount of reviews you've had.
jaslisa21 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
good story BTW i love United States of Tara

GOOD LUCK :}:}:}
Um chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Too bad she wasn't killed. A very small amount of research on the internet will lead you to her facebook and myspace pages, on both of which she is active and very much alive, even making jokes about her faked death.

You should be ashamed of yourself. People mourned for you and shed tears over your 'loss', and it's disgusting that it was all over a lie. Many of your readers have lost loved ones to the stupidity of drunk driving, myself included, and it is not something that is ok to fake or lie about.

Save some face and delete your account before more of your loyal fans discover your sick personality. If you wanted to flounce, that's all you had to do to begin with.
Who Is The Real Me chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I just came across this. It is one of the best stories I have ever read. She died too soon and all because someone had to drink and drive! I hope people on this website will learn from this. Drinking and driving doesn't just hurt you, it hurts everyone around you.

R.I.P

We will all miss you!
Bookwormdiva chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
This is not a story this is the actual eulogy for her death.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
i luv the story so far! :)
MadaraKunLover09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
loved it
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
OMG.I think I'm going to cry.

Soo sorry.

I'm loving this amazing!

Gosh, tears are in my eyes.

She is one of the best FF writers.

R.I.P

Lots of love.x
TwilightLuver8695 akaSydney chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Wow. I'm so sorry for what happened. I LOVE all of your stories. I mean you are my favorite author on this site. No one can do what you did and anyone that says differently is crazy. I LOVE you and you truly WILL be missed. Love you, your stories, and your ideas/imagination. Miss you forever and ever and EVER!
clumsydancer777 chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
i saw this story on one of my fav authors accounts and decided to read it it was awsome then i went to her profile and because of wat i read i have started writing again i just want to let u know wat impact she did yesterday i am really srry about wat happen
AJ Hardcore chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Hello!

I just finished what is written for this fanfiction. The idea is brilliant, I've read fanfics that consist of Bella as the psychiatrist, Edward as the psychiatrist, Edward as a prostitute... The list goes on. But never have I encountered an OOC Bella with MPD. It is such an original and creative idea, and I love it.

I am so sad to hear of Stephanie's death. She was obviously an extremely talented writer, with alot to say and endless words to express herself with. She seemed to be very knowledgable, and I will be forever grateful she decided to write this fanfiction with you. I understand why this fanfic will not be continued, and I am extremely sorry. This was one of those one of a kind ideas, and you both were writing it flawlessly. My condolences on Stephanie's death.

AJ
blue eyed wplf chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
if your hinting at waht i think your hinting at im going to be extremely put out

if not then well see what happens
00 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
I stumbled over this story. I read it, and it is so fantastic and well written. I'm sorry it isn't complete.

RIP, Daddy's Little Cannibal.
BlindLittleRain chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
This is an amazing story, takes some real skill to write as good as that.
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »