Reviews for Worlds Collide
IloVeToByHeMmInGwAy chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Alot of you still think Stephenie Bell is dead she isnt son stop fucking saying reest in peace or we miss you she fucking faked it ur a disgrace to the entire Twilight Fandom you r going to hell btw i hope she knows that faking your death is ILLEGAL so i hope federal agents track ur ass down and arrest you Dumbass also how do we know Bronzehairedgirl620 isnt in on this fake death shit either it sounds like CONSPIRACY! STEPHENIE BELL SHALL ROT IN HELL MWAHAHAHAHA! DUMB BITCH PS CHECK HER FACEBOOK
NOVELTYgirl chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
When are you going to update? Im so excited!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
The stupid bitch faked her own death because she didn’t want to write anymore, and probably wanted attention. She's still alive, stop praising her. Here’s here face book account.

. ?id1223761556&refts
bodah chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
i dont understand, bella knows about the alters but claims not to need help or have a disease?
RedVinesFTW chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Amazing story so far.

1,000 reviews.

Unless I've counted wrong that is.

RedVinesFTW chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
999 reviews.

I just want this story to get to 1,000 reviews.

RedVinesFTW chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I love all Bella's personalities :)

RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
R.I.P Stephanie a.k.a Daddy's Little Cannibal :(

Great story so far, I just wish you were alive to see how much people miss you and the amount of reviews you've had.
jaslisa21 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
good story BTW i love United States of Tara

GOOD LUCK :}:}:}
Um chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Too bad she wasn't killed. A very small amount of research on the internet will lead you to her facebook and myspace pages, on both of which she is active and very much alive, even making jokes about her faked death.

You should be ashamed of yourself. People mourned for you and shed tears over your 'loss', and it's disgusting that it was all over a lie. Many of your readers have lost loved ones to the stupidity of drunk driving, myself included, and it is not something that is ok to fake or lie about.

Save some face and delete your account before more of your loyal fans discover your sick personality. If you wanted to flounce, that's all you had to do to begin with.
Who Is The Real Me chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I just came across this. It is one of the best stories I have ever read. She died too soon and all because someone had to drink and drive! I hope people on this website will learn from this. Drinking and driving doesn't just hurt you, it hurts everyone around you.

R.I.P

We will all miss you!
Bookwormdiva chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
This is not a story this is the actual eulogy for her death.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
i luv the story so far! :)
MadaraKunLover09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
loved it
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
OMG.I think I'm going to cry.

Soo sorry.

I'm loving this amazing!

Gosh, tears are in my eyes.

She is one of the best FF writers.

R.I.P