Reviews for Worlds Collide
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I find MPD fascinating, so I would love to see what you guys do with it. Besides, I've always felt Bella has it anyways. There's Homemaker!Bella for when she's dealing with Charlie on a normal basis, Teenager!Bella when she's upset with her dad, X-Games!Bella when she's doing dangerous things with Jacob, Mommy!Bella when she has her daughter around, Martyr!Bella (Oh wait, that's ALL the time, sorry, my mistake, lol), WayTooNice!Bella when she's around people like Mike and Jessica, Complaining!Bella (Oops, another allthetime-er), LustySeductive!Bella when she's making out or trying to seduce Edward, LustyLame!Bella when she's trying to flirt with Jacob or convince him not to commit suicide during the battle in Eclipse, PMS!Bella when they call her kid Nessie, ToughFlatTire!Bella when she's trying to "Assert herself" (how darling...ugh) or be tough, and many more that I haven't listed. But you get the picture.
tlp chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
lol Oh I can see that this is going to be great :)

I love the show USoT as well, and throw in Twilight and I'm a happy puppy.
Cristygen chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh, Looks, um, interesting. Totally different from anything I've read before.

Looking forward to see where you gals take this. ;)
LostXandXLonely chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is ridiculously funny and I can't wait for the next chapter!
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is really interesting! Most of your stories could be published as its own story. Do you know what I am saying? If you just changed the characters names and physical appearance, you would have a completely original story. You really have a good chance as making it as an writer. Keep up the awesome writing.

s m Neal chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
dude this is so great i love it
Sinning on a Sunday chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hahaha, bella is nutty in this story! i love it, its hilarious! update
twilipseoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Loved it continue
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love this story and the concept of it. As usual, your plot is just...freaking fun! However, I don't understand exactly how what I assume is a student would be allowed to independently compelete a case study? Especially when he apparently had little to no knowledge of Bella's disorder when he began. The only feasible explanation I could see is if he met her as a part of a class and then after actually becoming a doctor decided to complete a case study, though with the amount of background you gave in this chapter, I would have assumed you would have mentioned that.

Anyways...that's the only little nitpicky thing I had to cry about. P Love it, please update soon.
mz.spiffy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
ha ha!

can't wait to meet dale!

lol!

i'm assuming thats the biker.

i love it already!
sounds of music chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I can already tell that this is going to be a REALLY interesting story! I love the fact that when Bella was Victoria she tried to eat the dog! I can't wait for the next chapter - to see where this goes! I'm actually looking foward to Sundays now!
treacherously chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hhahaha you both cease to amaze me.

i can't wait to meet B, who has a crush on edward hahahah dear god *shakeshead*

It is going ot be a long three months
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh dear

i almost had hysterics from laughing so much

best thing i've read in a really long time!

i love the different bella's!
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70