Reviews for Loyalty
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
that was good :):):):)
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I have been reading while I should be sleeping. Sorry I haven't taken the time to review. But when I read this I had to. Embry makes me laugh out loud. I love it. I love your writing!
AnubianScorpion chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Every guy should have a best friend like Embry ;)
miss marley chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved this chapter in breathe again so funny. Please update breathe again its my favourite fanfiction but i also think you should do a pov for paul and how he feels about jake and bella you know in some ways he is like emmet anyway love your work please update soon

from miss marley
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Dying to hear what Leah was thinking and what she said to Lauren!
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Your Embry Call is just too charming. I love the way you fleshed him out like this, even if he isn't one of the lead characters. I hope Embry will play just as big a role in the sequel, if not bigger.

I have to admit I was nowhere near pinning down what Embry had up his sleeve in the Bella POV. Still, it was fun seeing him mess with Jake a little.

Gosh, Embry's a great friend to Jake, going this far to watch out for his relationship with Bella. Then again, this IS Embry's department - stirring up mischief. I love how spunky he is, unafraid to make prolonged eye contact with the snarky grin.

Oh, and since Embry is doing that Insight school thing, and possibly graduating early, would he be joining Bella in college, too? Then he could take care of all the guys in college who try to hit on her, haha.

Once again, excellent work. :)
awe.0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Like everything else you write, absolutely wonderful.

Amazing, hilarious, and truly entertaining.

]
Escala chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Okay... my reviews are probably getting a bit tiring, but having read (and loved) all the companion stories to Breathe Again now, I can say that the characters (other than Bella & Jacob of course) whose POV I wuld most like to read would be Charlie, Embry and Billy. In that order and my 4th choice would be Alice.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh my, I love the witty Embry in your story! He's really a genius, plotting all these things in such brilliant way. The plan he set up in 'Breathe Again' was awesome, and now we can get a better view of the whole process from reading this companion story. Great job!
NewMoon02 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm surprised I never reviewed this companion story. It's my favorite out of them all.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
very good. i loved it
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
AWESOME!
cheekycharlie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
haha Awesome Embry rocks
James Joyce chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
OMG! LMAO! I'm a huge fan of Breathe Again, and reading this was HILARIOUS! Awesome!
Isabella chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really loved this. I'd really like to read more of this this. I hope you can finish this. Update on this soon.