Reviews for On a High Note
02AngelBaby75 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is so lovely! You really are a talented writer, as not many can write Charlie as good and as in character as this. I loved how it ended, I wasn't really expecting that.

Charlie is so amazing and I can't believe how PERFECT this is. I would love it if you wrote some more :)

God bless you~
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very cute story! I didn't know anyone but myself was writing Little Tramp stories, so I am very glad to see yours. I asked for a new category some time ago called "The Tramp" named after the 1915 film of the same name. They made me prove to them that it was really a film and they did put it in, but under "Tramp", so you can use that category too. I also have several crossovers listed in that category too.

You story is very well done and is very similar to the viewing of a silent film. I tried to do that with one of mine too. I love the silent comedies and the early talkie comedies too. I hope you will continue to write more Tramp stories. I will check out the rest of your work. This was very good indeed! Keep up the good work!