Reviews for Snow White Queen
372259 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So heartbreaking :'( But VERY well written! You did an incredible job :) Please write more Thaluke fics! The way you write them is AMAZING! But, could you pretty please write another with a happy ending? :) Pretty please?
Death's Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh my God. This is so good. But she should have killed herself. That would have made it more interesting, I think. Either way, I love this story and song. Evanescence is amazing, although not quite as good as Within Temptation or Nightwish.
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great. I liked it. I love Evanescence, too. This song is a little reminiscent of Haunted, from their Fallen album.
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Cold, dark and angsty. Just how I like it...

Good job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
While this is beautifully written, I tend to dislike fictions that turn Luke into an abusive person, because I don't think he is- he took good care of Annabeth and Thalia in the years he had and hasn't sexually abused them or domestically. He's fought against them and chained them. But he hasn't been sadistic.

My other issue lies in that Thalia is weak and helpless. Thalia is never weak and helpless. She's a hero, and she's never been cornered by Luke, even though she loves him.

It is beautifully written, and yes, my problems are mainly personal.
AtTheEndOfAllThings chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Do you think I have a twisted mind for liking that story? I have a dark, depressing mind. If I had to see only one color for the rest of my life it would be black. No one knows of this dark place within my mind. Good thing you don't know me! Good story! Bye!
Unable to Exist chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg, he raped her! shit man
Thalia Castellan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
... hating himself for destroying the light in her eyes.

I really like that line, it expresses a lot. This story is as you said, dark and depressing, but still, there's something about it...

Keep writing, I enjoy reading your work,

Thalia Castellan.
Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This. Is. Great! Love it! This is by far my favorite pairing, too.

Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl
Caramel Kryptonite chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Very deep. Lovely Ash, good Thuke, with the ending it could lead to. I could kind of see this happening. I love it.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow ... very dark, very depressing, but very brilliant. Love this.
silverfire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow, dark and so awesome. poor thalia(cry)
MelancholiclyCreepy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great song fanfic. The writing style was awesome.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, that was deep, very depressing,and very good. I love Evanescence, and this song is one of my favorites
Rose of Salt chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow, I LOVE this. The twisted beauty is like the bloody horizon, lips lick upon eachother's severed bloody hearts. It reminds me of Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet, and J.K. Rowling's The Warlock's Hairy Heart. Classic, sick, and that taste of dangerous upon the lips that hunger for more... oh boy I just read over that it's pretty weird for a review, but that's honestly what I thought when I read it. It's the best thing I've read on yet! Sinister and oh so... striking. It has left a deep impression in me, and beckons the inner beast in every human from it's shadows... or leaves me with a craving for horror stories xD. It's terrific. Plus I like the song