Reviews for What's in a Name
Kittykittymeowm chapter 8 . 5/17
Oh. Me. GOONCH. That is the saddest thing I have ever read... okay, so it was the second saddest. But only because when I read the saddest thing I ever read, it was early and I had been up all night. Dumb hormones messing with my head! Anywho, AWESOME story, meow-friend. I hope you continue soon! by-the-by, a Goonch is a predatory catfish from the Himalayas. Keep pouncing, meow-friend!
Hotaru Imai chapter 8 . 4/23
Please update. I love the story.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 8 . 4/3
It's been two years since this updated and that is awful. It's well written, the interaction and dialogue is spot on, and it can be genuinely hysterical. Sertiously, I had the best time reading this.
Moogsthewriter chapter 8 . 3/29
So this is sad and really late, but SOMEHOW I missed this chapter when you updated (or apparently I forgot you added it because it says I can review when I'm logged in but this was SO POWERFUL that I really can't believe that, I must have amnesia or something) and I just reread this whole story for old times sake and suddenly there's this chapter of ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ANGST OH GAWD MY HEART I'M TEARBENDING.

Seriously, this was SUCH a powerful chapter because we learn so much about Mikey here and Donny's reaction to it all is perfect and the only thing that would make it better is to see Raph and Leo's reactions and seriously I love this so much that you've got me doing run on sentences.

Idk if you plan to continue this story or not (trust me, I'm far from the first one that can cast a stone at unfinished fics), but I wanted to let you know that I adore this story regardless. If you ever do update, I'll die of happiness but in any case thank you for sharing what you have already. It is seriously one of my fave fics in the fandom. :)
-Moogsthewriter
Catspirit chapter 8 . 1/22
You have an intriguing writing style. You can keep me focused on the main plot line without me losing interest in the second plot line of the origin of mikey story. So how does Raphael come around to accepting mikey? Then what are everyone's reaction more of Mikey's past?
imjustpeachee chapter 8 . 1/21
Ok so I just stayed up until past 3 am reading this amazing story. I was so hesitant to read an AU with a human version of ANY turtle but this blew me away. Please tell me this story is still ongoing because I'm not going to lie, I NEED TO KNOW. It's going to keep me up nights wondering how all this is going to go down. Will Raph have an aneurysm? Will Donnie beat the ever-loving-crap out of Shift? Will Shredder go father-son camping with Mikey? So many questions that MUST be answered! PLEASE!
Michael J Angelo chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
This story has been an absolute pleasure to read. It brought tears to my eyes with the depth and emotion, particularly when Mikey told his family what he learned from his encounter with the Shredder. This latest encounter with Shift and his brotherly talk with Donnie really got to me too, and I really have to commend you for your way with words. This is a fascinating universe and seeing how differently (and not) the turtles act to having one of their own being human is perfect and makes me want to read about then all the more. Can't wait to read how grumpy little Raph finally accepts Mikey into the family in the flashbacks part of the story!

Keep up the good work. :)
Saki-nee chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I've read this about three times already. It's just that good. I really. really wish you would write just one more chapter. Where Mikey tells everyone his past. If I got to know little more about this mystery, it would be EPIC, but really, thanks for writing this much.

This fic is awesome and I'm happy you wrote this. It's worth suffering the cliffhanger of infinity. And with that I mean, even if I never get to read how this ends, what will happen and such, I still don't regret reading this.
kukuki chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever come across for this fandom. The characterization and the ways the characters interact are simply beautiful and perfect and I am getting so attached to these characters and their universe, it's insane. Thank you so much for posting this and i hope to see more in the not so distant future.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
i love this story. please continue with it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
OMG cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
this is soo cute! i love it! i wonder what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
THIS IS AMAZING! please write more!
Zelgadis55 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Well, just found this story and despite it being a (1/4) human au, I have been REALLY enjoying it. it's different, hell, you made me even want to rewatch the first (and more amazingly second) of the live action movies. I do hope you come back and finish off this story. Also, don't worry about the mostly talking part this chapter, it was definitely necessary and right :-)

Following this story now in the hopes of a conclusion XD