Reviews for What's in a Name
Paladil chapter 8 . 7/25
I have been reading the first 8 chapters for like a 100 times. Best story on ff i have ever readed... So please... Why havent you been updating anymore? After all those years i am still wondering how the rest of them will respond to Mikeys story...
More more more more more more more please please please please please please please w
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 8 . 5/6
Please update soon. I really love this story.
Your such an amazing writer! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! I NEED MORE! I really mean it , this story is soo amazing, you should be so proud of your work!
BlueManiac359 chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I wish to know what happens. Plz don't let all of you fans think you are dead
taarke chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Please make a New chapter It's been 100000 years since You posted chapter 8
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Ah I wish there was more to this, so well written and a fantastic story
Taura Callisto chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
So I just came across this story, and I have to admit that against my better judgement (because this story hasn't been updated in forever) I invested my time in it and stayed up till 5AM reading it. Loved it! I ready did, and I was a little unsure at first about the whole human!Mikey turtle brothers thing. It turned out very well though, and I really enjoyed the flashbacks. I'm looking forward to finding out how Mikey won Raph over.
But I'm a little sad knowing it might be forever before I get to read the next chapter!
pollielobster chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Found this story yesterday and by far it has been a real pleasure to read. Such a powerful and compelling storyline. And gave me such an attachment to it because it reflected a lot of what's happened to me in my life. A genuinely strong connection. Sadly, I'm a young adult now and still have not found that one family yet, nor have I revieled everything about me to my friends...but damn this story...it's beautiful, it's heart-wrenching, it's breathtaking...and it saddens me that it's been over 2yrs since its last update.
I emplor you to continue and update and finish this story. Please. \
Kittykittymeowm chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Oh. Me. GOONCH. That is the saddest thing I have ever read... okay, so it was the second saddest. But only because when I read the saddest thing I ever read, it was early and I had been up all night. Dumb hormones messing with my head! Anywho, AWESOME story, meow-friend. I hope you continue soon! by-the-by, a Goonch is a predatory catfish from the Himalayas. Keep pouncing, meow-friend!
Hotaru Imai chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Please update. I love the story.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
It's been two years since this updated and that is awful. It's well written, the interaction and dialogue is spot on, and it can be genuinely hysterical. Sertiously, I had the best time reading this.
Moogsthewriter chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
So this is sad and really late, but SOMEHOW I missed this chapter when you updated (or apparently I forgot you added it because it says I can review when I'm logged in but this was SO POWERFUL that I really can't believe that, I must have amnesia or something) and I just reread this whole story for old times sake and suddenly there's this chapter of ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ANGST OH GAWD MY HEART I'M TEARBENDING.

Seriously, this was SUCH a powerful chapter because we learn so much about Mikey here and Donny's reaction to it all is perfect and the only thing that would make it better is to see Raph and Leo's reactions and seriously I love this so much that you've got me doing run on sentences.

Idk if you plan to continue this story or not (trust me, I'm far from the first one that can cast a stone at unfinished fics), but I wanted to let you know that I adore this story regardless. If you ever do update, I'll die of happiness but in any case thank you for sharing what you have already. It is seriously one of my fave fics in the fandom. :)
-Moogsthewriter
Catspirit chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
You have an intriguing writing style. You can keep me focused on the main plot line without me losing interest in the second plot line of the origin of mikey story. So how does Raphael come around to accepting mikey? Then what are everyone's reaction more of Mikey's past?
imjustpeachee chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Ok so I just stayed up until past 3 am reading this amazing story. I was so hesitant to read an AU with a human version of ANY turtle but this blew me away. Please tell me this story is still ongoing because I'm not going to lie, I NEED TO KNOW. It's going to keep me up nights wondering how all this is going to go down. Will Raph have an aneurysm? Will Donnie beat the ever-loving-crap out of Shift? Will Shredder go father-son camping with Mikey? So many questions that MUST be answered! PLEASE!