Reviews for So Many Ways Alike
Awwww, like always I love it. Wonderful story (:
alguien22792 chapter 10 . 3/15
LOL Omg poor Gwendal XD
alguien22792 chapter 6 . 3/15
And yay I found another story from you to keep me reading all day!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Nice. I love Anissina's character in this!
mofalle chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
I'm so glad I read this story. The thought of doubles had be nervious as there are many bad doubles fics out there. I liked that alternate reality doubles in that they were unique but didn't over power the originals. There are many parts of this story I enjoyed. The evening where Wolf seeks out Gwendal, Wolf's walk while he was under the influence of the antidote, Conrat taking Wolf to the bathroom, Wolf's and Yuu dance, and the scene of Yuuri and Wolf in the flower garden. I enjoyed that Annissina was shown as being a competent inventor. This fic showed why she was considered one of the three witches. While I wasn't expecting the pairing I did like the romance of Gwendal and Geisela. Your fics are always enjoyable to read thank you for writing.
Aytheria chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
*sighs* I'm running out of stories to read now...write faster!

Anyway, very interesting idea here. Again, you stuck very close to your previous characterisations of Yuuri and Wolfram, which I enjoy. The best parts are always seeing how Yuuri begins to realise his feelings for Wolf due to whatever external stimulus (in this case, Yuu! amongst other things...) and then how he convinces Wolf that he's serious. :D I loved the conflict in this one, of the 'visitors from another world' and how you resolved those conflicts, etc...you're very good at setting out the plot and not revealing more than is necessary. You're also very good at presenting us with terrible conflicts that need to be resolved but which will inevitably end in someone nearly dying (which usually ends up being Wolfram, poor guy, but then Yuuri gets to nurse him back to health, so it's okay! And honestly? Wolfram being near death is probably the ONLY thing that's going to give Yuuri a big enough kick in the pants to realise how much he cares). Anyway, overall very nice. Thanks again for a fab read!

Ria
KuroNekoFangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Just finished the story today! Awesome, amazing, I have no words

I think your plotline was very well played out and I enjoyed every sentence 3 I hope you continue writing, you have an incredible talent. :)
moopad chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
Goshhh ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. EPIC yet again!

The scene I love most is when wolfram tricked yozak to drink the antidote. It was sooo moving and heartbroken.

Big thanx for sharing
Lzay-Niight chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
I don't like this. Wolfram shouldn't have given in to Yuri if he intended to protect and some day leave him. In my eyes he is being very foolish. He says one thing and do another. Its obvious that Yuri is only being nice and paying attention to Wolfram in hopes of him not leaving and nothing else. Why can't Wolfram just let him go and move on like he originally planned? All this flirting with Yuri is annoying. I see wolfram as a determined person and when he says something he means it. He had said he would distant himself from Yuri and the others and he isn't doing it. He is just further digging himself in a hole instead of getting out.
Moahoa chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
I know you probably get a lot of reviews and even if I don't normally leave reviews myself, this was just too great of a pice of work to not give praise.

I can't fathom how you've found time to write something as detailed not to mention long as this, whilst still keeping all the characters true to whom they were supposed to be. I hold a strong dislike, hate even, for all OC's in fanfiction. That being said. I didn't mind A SINGLE ONE of yours. I didn't feel that any of them were glorified in any way nor did they lack in characteristics like usual. They all felt really real and fit in well to the story.

To be able to create such a story from a show which already has a plot, without losing the essance of the show, along with beliveble characters shows great talent(that I am very envious of mind you), but also well spent practise.

I'm not really sure what to say. All I can really do is congratulate you to a very well written piece. I hope you actually get published someday. If you do. I'd gladly buy whatever you may have written.

Oh and by the way, sorry if I sort of sounded like a pmpous ass... it's just that your work brought out 'the writer side' of me Good luck with your future writing!
anon azure chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
Awww this was awesome! I love also the counter parts that are Yuu, Wolfgang and Kenneth! I love it so Awesome! and sooo going on my favorites list...
anon azure chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
I don't usually review till after I finish reading the entire story... but I just had to comment on the fact how my stomach hurts right now due to the fact of Anissina and her 'discovery' concerning urine and whose urine! Whahahahahha

Loving it!