Reviews for IDP
SetoKaibaGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aww this story is so cute! You need to add more soon! :D
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really like this idea! I would love to see how this world develops as the story goes along.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Dude, at first I thought this was a one-shot, but as I kept reading it, I began to wonder and so I scrolled back up to the top and saw that it wasn't, squealed like the fangirl I am, and continued reading! (XD) UPDATE SOON, OKAY? I'm really liking this story! {sends chocolates and other such goodies, along with a Spice Cake for the random reason of SHE JUST COULD!... and she bets Jou will love it}
tyrannosaurus.rose chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You never disappoint.

I like your new plot; it kind of reminds me of the "So You Want to Be a Wizard?" series and Clamp's "Tsubasa" as well. Read either of those recently?

I can't wait for the next installment. Keep on keepin' on and all that, OK?
Geminirose chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is one weird story not that I'm complaining or anything but it just seen like it. Jou getting pergant now that is something to see but I can so picture it. Keep up the good work.
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
lol i loved this. it was funny, intriguing and fast paced. it kept me interested the entire time!
Ethal chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I think the idea is refreshing, but the relationship between the two of them is a litte rushed (I think you're aware of this so I won't go into details).

I'd like to see where your idea is moving to.

cheers !
Ratu Obeng chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
we love it, really love it XD All your works are adorable(but never have courage to give you review)

Nice concept, we hope we can understand enough why the partner of IDP members must be his/her lover. hmm...

We'll wait for next chapie then *hug*
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wowzers!

I sense there's going to be a twist in this plot soon... :D

I'm really enjoying this so far, and I can't wait to see what happens as the story goes on!

I'm looking forward to your next chapter!